OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone go to this event? I went and customized my own pair of AF1 in the Maker Studio and got to add a Steven Harrington graphic on it too. More pics and final design to come.

screenshot-www.nike.com-2018-02-12-09-40-38(1).png
Yeah I went on Saturday too and made these two pairs
Options were pretty limited, but I'm happy with they came out.
I do wish they did a little better of a job with the stitching though

My recent AF1 pickups from the last couple months

at least stitiching was available. i think NYC had staples before lol

wada7 wada7 Dope. Great minds think alike because I did the same palm tree harrington design even down to the tongue tags. The only difference was I removed the swooshes and had them sow on a soft pink swoosh on the inside.

How'd you get the print on the shoe so fast? They told me it was a 48 hour turnaround.

wada7 wada7 Dope. Great minds think alike because I did the same palm tree harrington design even down to the tongue tags. The only difference was I removed the swooshes and had them sow on a soft pink swoosh on the inside.

How'd you get the print on the shoe so fast? They told me it was a 48 hour turnaround.
I just happened to go back with with a friend on Sunday, had them check on it and they were ready

34295B2B-FD89-48B2-97B3-0E44408C927A.png

EDIT: Has anyone seen the Korean joints from the World Cup Pack in a 7 or 7.5? I’ve checked ebay, stockx, goat, etc., to no avail. If you know someone that would, please hit me up.

Last edited:
Oh i dont know if its AS or not, Im probably wrong - i just associated em with AS cause of the drop timing. "SWOOSH PACK" is what I should have said.

Oh i dont know if its AS or not, Im probably wrong - i just associated em with AS cause of the drop timing. "SWOOSH PACK" is what I should have said.

Nah you're right, they are being marketed as the all stars as well. I only seen them on SNKRS until today though so I didn't realize

Yeah before they started marketing them as the swoosh pack they were being called the AS.

Kinda want the whites and the sails but this week already might get costly. Luckily I’ve taken Ls on the **** I wanted thus far

I have a friend looking for a pair of brown canvas AF1 lows with a multi color swoosh and lining, any help would be appreciated

I tell my girl all the time to wear her shoes and she ****in still asks me for shoes. I tell her you don’t even wear your **** **** no. Ended up buying her two pairs of 90s for $35 a pop last week, smh.

Nike did have some dope V Day shoes

Back
Top Bottom