OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

apologies for the terrible photo but wanted to share my 2/14 kicks with y’all.

41E1C79F-81DF-4572-98E0-C92D8680525D.jpeg

I took the opportunity on this blessed day to yell at my wife for having all of the Valentine's Day AF1's I've gotten her over the years at her parents house collecting dust.

:emoji_hearts:
I’ve never gotten my wife vday shoes :smh:
But this female that broke my heart has gotten 2 pairs when we were together
I’m ashamed

I tell my girl all the time to wear her shoes and she ****in still asks me for shoes. I tell her you don’t even wear your **** **** no. Ended up buying her two pairs of 90s for $35 a pop last week, smh.

Nike did have some dope V Day shoes
Same girl stay asking me to buy her shoes
And mind u
She got big *** feet
Like the size 7 or 7.5 in men’s
So u know that’s bread
Still has her space jams and those heiress 11’s sitting

Same girl stay asking me to buy her shoes
And mind u
She got big *** feet
Like the size 7 or 7.5 in men’s
So u know that’s bread
Still has her space jams and those heiress 11’s sitting

Yeah that’s mad cheese. If my wife wore men’s shoes, she’d be dead. Wouldn’t be buying her ****. I don’t even want to buy myself shoes.

My girl is a 8 in mens. It ******* sucks buying her shoes. I gotta give it to her though she does wear them when the weather is nice.

648CDAC0-0CBA-4F8F-8F3B-CD9969D5B3D8.png
La nters I need a 8.5
I’m a try the sf one
But if it’s the same hours I gotta be at work
And won’t be able to go :smh:
8.5 please if la nter able to hook me up

I was about to cop the sail pair until I saw the swooshes are fully wrapped, so if you put on a black swoosh for the lateral it also will be the color for the medial. Was really looking forward to some mismatching with pink lateral, light blue medial or black lateral, tan medial, etc.

Without that option, I’m going to pass...

I was about to cop the sail pair until I saw the swooshes are fully wrapped, so if you put on a black swoosh for the lateral it also will be the color for the medial. Was really looking forward to some mismatching with pink lateral, light blue medial or black lateral, tan medial, etc.

just snip em in the middle since the heel tab will cover it up. problem solved. :nthat:

I think a lil snip with a pair of scissors will fix that for you.

to grab the whites too is the question....the sails and whites are so close but I'd love to have a bunch more swoosh colors to pick from

Back
Top Bottom