OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My buddy was 2nd from the door when they announced they sold out. He said they didn’t have that many pairs of the Taiwan’s, only pair I wanted. He said they still had HKs

But meh

Taiwan’s >>> HK but knowing me I will eventually have both.

Nike really did come for the jugular first quarter

I actually like the ASG/ swoosh pack a lot I gotta pass, between BC3, gold toes, bred toes, Taiwan’s (not even gonna day possible because I know I’m gonna get them), animal pack AM1, blue Chicago 1s I’m legit giving nike money almost every week. Sheesh!!!!

My buddy was 2nd from the door when they announced they sold out. He said they didn’t have that many pairs of the Taiwan’s, only pair I wanted. He said they still had HKs

But meh
Yeah b.s. I hate that the just start selling **** randomly making ppl look dumb going thru the line multiple times a day just to see wtf they have. I guess they had more camos Kobe 1s too but only lasted and hour.

Yeah b.s. I hate that the just start selling **** randomly making ppl look dumb going thru the line multiple times a day just to see wtf they have. I guess they had more camos Kobe 1s too but only lasted and hour.

Yep. It’s all ****ery anyway. He said security was letting people skip the line all day. The “security” was telling everyone they had 1500 pairs
He told them no they don’t, that’s the Jordan’s. We ain’t here for that

Picked up both of these sold out of taiwans when I went in was around number 460
1461CA0A-D3EB-4C27-BF3F-50AC4104249E.jpeg
B2D66AF9-4ED4-4D2E-B788-FD2F65588FD8.jpeg

there is 1 listing up on Ebay for the new Taiwans for 1k. seller claims only 50 pairs were made for All-Star Weekend.

Crazy day with @rogue5. Easily the messiest sneaker release I've ever attended. We got there around 7:30 and were at around 30th in line. At 9:30 a guy representing CLOT showed up, took a video at 9:45 and had everyone say their name. Around 11:00 the reseller and loop gangs showed up. At 12:00 the doors still weren't open and suddenly the guys who weren't waiting kept sneaking into the store. Everyone who was waiting was getting angry and the back of the line started to get where the resellers were attempting to get in. All of a sudden it turned into the organizer saying there was a list. Only Nike Executives, Drake, and Cam'ron were allowed in.

It got to the point that I thought there was no chance of us, but the organizer picked my girlfriend and I out of the group to purchase, then I told him about @rogue5. Looks like everyone ended up eating, but it's crazy what it took to do so.

Surprised no one's posted the RF's? They're clean and the packaging makes me drool.
Lateral_Thread_Des.jpg

NikeCourt_RF1_Box_Thread_Des.jpg

I don’t have many sneaker regrets, but man, selling my HKs was dumb as hell. :smh:

It’s such a unique AF1. White outsole/midsole combo that wasn’t very prevalent at the time. The oddball brown laces to contrast with the green uppers. The orange insole that meshed so well with the other colors. And then that stitched swoosh. Maaan....I think I’m talking myself into buying the crappy retro. :lol:

I don’t have many sneaker regrets, but man, selling my HKs was dumb as hell. :smh:

It’s such a unique AF1. White outsole/midsole combo that wasn’t very prevalent at the time. The oddball brown laces to contrast with the green uppers. The orange insole that meshed so well with the other colors. And then that stitched swoosh. Maaan....I think I’m talking myself into buying the crappy retro. :lol:
Retro looks decent

Back
Top Bottom