OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i dont kno for sure but im guessing people arent liking the fact that besides the lace/tongue portion, theres really no stitching. its all just a one peice upper for the most part.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif

488298-701-r1.jpg
these i need! any info on the release date or premium? LE?'
they'd look good next to my DS acorns

These and the blue ones are grey box GR's, pass. 
So they are a pass because of the color of the box and because they are a general release?

Wow.

Dudes is all about everything but the sneaker itself.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

after buying a pair of white vac techs, i'm never buying another vac tech shoe again. ever 
sick.gif

Crap-tech must be dirt cheap to produce that's why so many AF1s are getting that treatment.

It's basically pick your poison with today's AF1 - seamless/crap-tech construction with premium materials or stitched panels with garbage materials.
What's so bad about the Vac Tech material?
nerd.gif

It's a seamless, one piece upper with embossed panels. It creases like nobody's business and the embossed panels don't hold up well over time. My man beef is that they're charging a premium for 'tech'.

Originally Posted by illphillip

So they are a pass because of the color of the box and because they are a general release?

Wow.

QFT. If it has an Air Max sole, sliding drawer box and $225 price tag then it's 'insta-copped'.

Wow.

Have you purchased a GR AF1 in the within the pass 3-4 years? Material is beyond terrible. 
I have been wearing AF1's since the early 90's, and have been buying them myself since 1996, so trust me, I have been doing this longer then some of you have been alive.

The Camos are suppose to drop in June.

Carry on.......

^you sure?

a friend i kno on twitter told me that they are supposed to drop on the 20th...

hope he's wrong. a june RD would be great...

Wow.

Have you purchased a GR AF1 in the within the pass 3-4 years? Material is beyond terrible. 
I have been wearing AF1's since the early 90's, and have been buying them myself since 1996, so trust me, I have been doing this longer then some of you have been alive.
You don't even realize how foolish you sound since you're addressing someone who's been wearing them for longer and buying them "himself" for longer. But since nothing either of us say is verifiable, that's just a bunch of !$#@%@@#.

And I bet you were pretty proud of yourself when you typed that.

Problem is you didn't say anything about the materials. You typed about a whole bunch of other !$#@%@@#.

Materials been suspect for way longer than that. I don't even like the leather on my Black/Neutral Grey lows from 03. But I love the colorway so I'm good.

Leather was %*%$ on my PR4's and PR5's. But you should know all this 'cause you a VET right?

Originally Posted by JRodski

^you sure?

a friend i kno on twitter told me that they are supposed to drop on the 20th...

hope he's wrong. a june RD would be great...

via NICEKICKS

"Following yesterday’s preview of the Nike Air Force 1 Max Air VT “Camo

I never knew I had to be proud to speak my mind. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.I do stand corrected on the RD. Either way, for $200......I would have to see them in person.

i bought the white vac tech lows on an impulse buy. i get a pretty damn decent discount from a local shop and the shoe was not worth it even at way less than retail. after one short day of wear, mostly sitting at my desk, they creased horribly and as i looked closer, i noticed that it seems like just a thin layer of that crap material laminated onto the spongy stuff. seems like a cheaper way to make the shoe. adding the lack of seams making it ugly imo. never again.

Why quickstrike and $200? Nike is +@##@*@$ on us forceheads. Since 21M is getting em I wonder if they are droping anywhere else on #***.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i bought the white vac tech lows... after one short day of wear, mostly sitting at my desk, they creased horribly and as i looked closer, i noticed that it seems like just a thin layer of that crap material laminated onto the spongy stuff. seems like a cheaper way to make the shoe. adding the lack of seams making it ugly imo. never again.

Ayt. Made me think, since this is finished with canvas, maybe it will do a better job hiding the creases? I dunno, just throwing stuff in the discussion... Havent copped let alone rock a pair of vac techs yet.

wanted em, but not for 200...

gettin sick of nikes @#$! but @ the same time im really not eem mad. really not feelin the direction things are goin these days.

200 saved thanks nike...

*takes another baby step toward a new hobby*

laugh.gif
 but
frown.gif
 cuz i agree, as u get older other things become more of a priority, its not easy

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

laugh.gif
 but
frown.gif
 cuz i agree, as u get older other things become more of a priority, its not easy
Been there. I pass on a shoe, then Nike drops something that you can't pass on. They know how to keep you in the game.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by grinding

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

laugh.gif
 but
frown.gif
Been there. I pass on a shoe, then Nike drops something that you can't pass on. They know how to keep you in the game.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Son, you don't even know.  The day I told my wife I was slowing down, done for a few months, etc... it was that night I saw the pics of camo AF1's.  Getting sick of them bumping retail up to $200 and doing little tricks like full-length air units to justify the price.  How many shoes has Nike dropped with full length air units that were nowhere near $200 and because it's on an AF1 they go up to that?  And I'm still probably gonna go for these just cause I love the look of the shoe.  I don't mind the vac-tech so much because I think they hit the nail on the head with the colorblocking but damn, my POCKETS!!

Ok, I'm convinced
laugh.gif
. I had no idea about that Vac-tech being so craptastic. And at $200, it's easy to call these a pass. The clear sole I don't mind at all, I think it makes the shoe pop with the camo, but I don't spend anything more that $150 on sneakers anymore, so yea.

By the look of them.....Camos have me drooling, but I know how horrible vac-tech is tho
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and at $200? The pricing on air forces even without all the hype now is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom