OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Both pairs grinding posted will be copped if released, & hopefully those olive looking AF1 boots release as well.

That 2nd pair grinding posted is fire. Kind of like a turbo-pinkish AM 95 thing going on there.

Hopefully they're not terrible quality. If they're decent, that's a cop for me.

Yeah that grey with the small pink hits is ace. Even if they're the normal GR leather I'll end up picking up a pair of them.

Originally Posted by mints

Yeah that grey with the small pink hits is ace. Even if they're the normal GR leather I'll end up picking up a pair of them.

yes very dope colorway for summer.  along with that grey and volt.  but i cant stand the all white soles.

i havent bought an af1 in a few years.  all mine are 10.5s has the sizing changed?  im usually an 11 in most other shoes,

I don't own many pairs of AF1, but the few pairs I own are all 11, even some mids from 97 and all the newer stuff I've picked up.

Camos are done at 34th HOH...easy cop....they had roughly 30-35 pairs, a few Asians bought up about a dozen pairs,everyone else bought 1 or 2.....picked up a couple for friends, and one for myself,hopefully its not an impulse buy
laugh.gif
Harlem opens up at 10am...so does NTNY i believe....NTNY WILL have them

200+tax is a little steep for lows but they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person

Easy cop at ntny. Got there about 5 minutes before open and had about 15 dudes ahead of me there for them. Only allowed people 1 pair each which was cool and had 6-7 pairs of each size 8-12. Glad I grabbed em

yeah that camo print is nice but i still passed even at a good price. kinda salty that they didn't just make a regular, non-vac tech force with that great camo canvas. pretty sure they're still sitting over here.

any1 know any spots that still might have the CAMO'S left that accepts phone orders???.....pm me please....thanks

I need to order these via Phone or Net as well. AZ didnt get em anywhere. If anyone knows anything please PM me. Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by coco8723

lookin to get my 1st pair of airforce since '04 just need opinions:
2zfpphh.jpg

90uj6d.jpg

124zrxl.jpg

2v26sxv.jpg

if this is the wrong section, my bad!

Those first pair of highs are CRAZY!!!

I was super skeptical about a $200 af1 lows...I copped camos for a fellow nter/buddy whose always extending a helping hand, and my cuz. The quality is freaking ridiculous. The leather is amazing. The laces are amazing. The upper is amazing. The quality on these is bonkers and well worth the hefty tag.

No Lie Iam Super Tight that they was $200 plus but the quality on these AF1s are great I love it, I think Nike made the smell EXTREMELY POTENT because of #$$*. IDK maybe its just me

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

No Lie Iam Super Tight that they was $200 plus but the quality on these AF1s are great I love it, I think Nike made the smell EXTREMELY POTENT because of #$$*. IDK maybe its just me

Oh yeh these things stink. I wore them all day yesterday tho and it's pretty much gone now

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

kicks hawaii does phone orders. they open in 2 hours. (808)941-9191

Unless they happened to somehow get more, they sold out yesterday. I was on my way there after work so I decided to call and they said they were out.

to everyone pming about the info i hooked numerous niketalk members up on fri and sat i doubt they are still any pairs left

yeah man. i went to kicks at about noon and the phone was ringing off the hook. i was in there for about 10 minutes and they solairs bunch of pairs in the store just in those 10 minutes. this was a hot seller.

Back
Top Bottom