OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Ok, I'm convinced
laugh.gif
. I had no idea about that Vac-tech being so craptastic. And at $200, it's easy to call these a pass. The clear sole I don't mind at all, I think it makes the shoe pop with the camo, but I don't spend anything more that $150 on sneakers anymore, so yea.
Vac-Tech's just the marketing spiel for embossing panels on a given material. I'll tell you this though - it just doesn't hold up. The Wheat Vac-Tech His on display at my store are now seamless/1-piece! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

i gotta see these in person before i make a decision. anyone have experience at 21 mercer? if i roll in there at noon on @#$# u think i'll have a chance of grabbing a 12?

^ eh, I like my wool snakes a bit more than those highs.

they do look nice, and that leather seems interesting.
edit: infared? on the lining and tongue?

I see 3 interesting looking pairs that I'd like to know more about, it's weird to see samples with lace bags now since it looks like Nike all but abandoned using them in the sake of going green.

Dam 220 for foamsm,200 for limited forces, and 180 for jordan retroes....Nike got us all in the headlock, its ridiculous.

Camos WILL release this friday the 20th at NTNY....i assume other NTowns as well as NDC....check other spots

look nice,but not for $200....esp with Playoffs the day after

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Jus saw these on SN thought id post em

nike-air-force-1-low-2012-preview-1.jpg
Black/grey/neon in the bottom left corner are a possibility. Might just swap the black laces out with neon laces.

But must limit my purchases, man. I'm always trying to clear my slate for the chances of the next AF1 iD material being dope.

lookin to get my 1st pair of airforce since '04 just need opinions:
2zfpphh.jpg

90uj6d.jpg

124zrxl.jpg

2v26sxv.jpg

if this is the wrong section, my bad!

^ I asked NDC fia twitter, they said they wont get them. But I know HOH will.

There are a lot of XXX anniversay forces coming out. Check out these boots

AF1XXX_SFB_15664_large.jpg

edit for more forces

7089851199_800eeed3af.jpg

Back
Top Bottom