Obsidian/Cashmere
488298-405

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-06-570x427.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-05-570x427.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-04-570x570.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-03-570x427.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-02-570x427.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-cashmere-pack-01-570x570.jpg

i have to feel the leather in person and i doubt it's good, but if by some miracle it's decent, i'm all over that obsidian pair.

I like the obsidians better than the USA Basketball ones. I just can't get with the gold swoosh. Regardless of leather though, both will be had.

Really wish I had never dumped all my Air Forces years ago when money was tight.
30t6p3b.gif
Time to bounce back.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i have to feel the leather in person and i doubt it's good, but if by some miracle it's decent, i'm all over that obsidian pair.
Don't hold your breath Mike - the 'leather' looks extra glossy in the photos, they got the extra layer of plastic on them.

Whats the retail on the Jeremy Lin's supposed to be? Dont want to overpay when this is basically the same shoe minus the orange sole & stitching

Guys, I have a question on the tonal elephant options on NikeID for AF1 right now ?

Is it STILL POSSIBLE to customize the Black/Red Supreme Dunk low SB color scheme on the AF1 ??

Guys, I have a question on the tonal elephant options on NikeID for AF1 right now ?
Is it STILL POSSIBLE to customize the Black/Red Supreme Dunk low SB color scheme on the AF1 ??

The elephant print is NOT the same as the one on the Supreme SBs.

The "correct" elephant print was available in the first month (February I think) of this year long monthly AF1 options.

Back
Top Bottom