OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I've got a lot of royal blue kicks in my closet lately. Honestly not sure if I will be going for those Sheeds at all. Hope everyone in this thread that wants them can cop. If I can do any oops via my local I will.

This is turning into a Yeezy thread

Sheeds are nice but not a big fan of different color midsoles, although theres some forces I wouldnt mind

Half. And I see people say to do this with all AF1s but it's really not the case. I didn't have to with flax nor another pair I recently got. But wish I knew that was really the case this time.
I usually do the .5 size down from normal but this is the second time I've heard someone say when even going .5 down they still fit a little big..and its only with the Taiwans

I went half size down on my Taiwan’s. I wouldn’t be able to go full size down. Your toes don’t want those problems with patent shoes.

Yeah something looks off...Can’t put my finger on it...

Overall shape is off, they should've run the sleeker silhouette that they do on some recent pairs vs. this particular mould.

That said, it could also just be the angles but the midsole/outsole looks chunkier/thicker than the '05 pair which doesn't do the solid colored midsole/outsole any favours. However in this '18 pair's defense the '05 pair too had the same problem.

Wish they had released a new 'Sheed colourway with the classic White midsole and coloured outsole blocking.

Last edited:
407C87D9-D3F6-446F-8953-4D4A31712789.jpeg

Scooped these up for $250 off my homie

Back
Top Bottom