OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

goat leather is an extremely high quality but very thin and less durable material typically.  you see it on higher end custom cowboy boots and there's pretty much nothing that feels better but you can't beat 'em up or they'll wear worse then thicker cowhide. Rican I feel you in every way on those NYCs from the want to the dealin with the girl haha.

I'm very tempted to do something with id this month if that's true.... gdi i gotta scratch something off my list XD

Nike iD isn't working for me. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem with the AF1.

I believe I'm going to go with these

The denim options are navy, black, white. All previous materials have been removed. If you never got the chance to use elephant print, its gone now :smh: . According to that, it looks like denim will be for the month of October only so order them before the month ends.

Last edited:

I ended up "eating the hook" on the reflective ID AF1 lows. I was able to come up with a nice looking (IMO) combination very similar to some low IDs I made a few months back when the elephant print and tennis ball material was available.

I'll have comparison pictures up when they arrive.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

"Meh"...??!!! Must be nice to be able to say that when you have OG pairs. "Meh" my !@#$ this is the best retro of the year for me! lol. I'm a little too amped. Gonna have to sit wifey down and have a talk to map out the next few purchases. "Now listen, I know I said it was just gonna be 1 pair of Ewings and the Chlorophylls for the next few months and maaaaaaybe Bred IV's on Black Friday but how was I supposed to know one of my all-time favorite forces was gonna retro.... AND with the NYC on the strap!" This is seriously a real conversation... :smh

I was hoping to take a rest this month and get the Bred IV's cuz I just copped the Air Flight Ones but damnit these I MUST get if only For pure Nostalgia reasons. I remember all the NYC AF1's and the ones with the rubber checks coming out when I was in 7th/ 8th grade bagging girls left and right. I had the Navy blue with the carolina blue rubber checkmark.
Can someone post old retro pics if you can find 'em. I know eastbay had a bunch of these.

tried to rep you but don't know if it went thru...on my phone

also I guess I can't see the af1 Id from the phone

tried to rep you but don't know if it went thru...on my phone
also I guess I can't see the af1 Id from the phone

Thanks, I appreciate the gesture.

If you decide to get one made, show us a pic of what you come up with. 8)

These foamposites have dropped in Europe, what do you think?

They are pretty dope, I'm thinking about copping them. Does anybody have them here?

those foams AF1 are really heavy and stiff, i never like foams material so i wont cope those. even the price is gonna be hell expensive

Anybody know how the af1 deconstructed military boot that came out the other day fits? Cant find any reviews on the boot yet

does anyone know of a good AF1 release list? Everywhere i check its lebron and jordan list only.... lmk

Are you looking for what's coming out or everything that's already come out?

Even Nike doesn't have a comprehensive list of everything that's ever come out. I was talking with someone that helped out with the photo workflows for the original 1thology back in 2007, he said that despite having a bunch of stuff in the archives, they still had to reach out to a few of the big time collectors to get pictures of some shoes and even then they missed quite a bit.

Are you looking for what's coming out or everything that's already come out?
Even Nike doesn't have a comprehensive list of everything that's ever come out. I was talking with someone that helped out with the photo workflows for the original 1thology back in 2007, he said that despite having a bunch of stuff in the archives, they still had to reach out to a few of the big time collectors to get pictures of some shoes and even then they missed quite a bit.

Yeah, the 1thology was quite incomplete. Inaccurate too.

It was kind of the best resource available, flawed as it may have been. It's on Facebook now.

Somebody *could* do better if they were that motivated. By combining info and pics from the 1thology, Flight Club sneaker archive, blogs, and curating info and photos from major collectors, you could potentially approach a comprehensive list with photos, but you'd still probably fall a bit short.

I've been buying AF1s since about '94 and it's not all that uncommon to come across pairs that I have never seen before, after nearly 20 years of following the model. Just recently, I saw a pair of black and grey highs with a white midsole - pretty much unlike any colorblocking I've seen before. Shoe was from '97. That's what's great about collecting AF1s. The want list is seemingly infinite. I have about 140 pairs of AF1s and I could probably spout off 50 pairs just off the top of my head that are high on my want list.

...I think the poster was asking about upcoming releases though.

i'm debating btw some goat leather couriers or some all white denims.  i may not have the scratch this month regardless but i like these two choices myself :smile:

I'm gonna have to play around with the denim options a bit.

But I'm definitely happy that the gum sole option is there.

I believe I'm going to go with these

The denim options are navy, black, white. All previous materials have been removed. If you never got the chance to use elephant print, its gone now :smh: . According to that, it looks like denim will be for the month of October only so order them before the month ends.

I was gonna go with a similar pair:smokin

Back
Top Bottom