OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

ke Air Force 1 Low “Glow in the Dark” – Teaser

September 24th, 2012 by John K. | 0 comments

The AF1-XXX Collection, an upcoming Supreme collaboration, the trifecta of Year of the Dragon joints – it’s been a helluva year for Nike Sportswear’s most revered icon, and it’s about to get even better. Here’s a teaser preview at an upcoming Nike Air Force 1 Low with ‘Glow in the Dark’ detailing on the Swoosh, outsole, an ‘AIR’ bumper detail on the midsole – a trendy feature that certainly falls in line with all the hot ‘Glow’ releases of the year. We’ll bring you more exclusive looks soon enough, but in the meantime, take a look below and let us know if you’d be down with ‘Glow’ on an Air Force 1! Thanks to Luyen for the pics!

my guess would be this years halloween af1
dont think we had one since the savage beast a couple years back
looks like i was on the money this is this years halloween af1. it seems to be a GR or at least has the gr price at $90

Looks like the NYC Mids are popping up, there's a few on ebay going for 123.50. I'm going to wait to decide on if I want them when I see them in person, but I did like the lows I picked up for less than 80 for 2 earlier this year.

Looks like the NYC Mids are popping up, there's a few on ebay going for 123.50. I'm going to wait to decide on if I want them when I see them in person, but I did like the lows I picked up for less than 80 for 2 earlier this year.
Pretty much all over ebay right now for 95 plus shipping. Couldn't find a 7.5.

Ordered my first denim af1,gonna make a couple more,is there a certain amount being made like previous months or is it all month long?

Ordered my first denim af1,gonna make a couple more,is there a certain amount being made like previous months or is it all month long?

Just this month.

The 'NYC' AF1 Mid is only $95. I'm going to hold out until I can get it at a lower price.

I got a pair of those jewel mids on the way. I will post pics as soon as I get them in hand.

If they are decent, I will grab the grey pair too.

I checked out the jewel mids today. Probably going to have to pull the trigger and get one of them this weekend. I got a feeling they might hang around a bit though. Ah well.

Last edited:
How bout those Lunarlon AF1's being released? The hero pack or something, keen on the red/black pair

nike-lunar-force-1-hero-pack-red.jpg

Last edited:
Can't Wait Until That Air Force 1 "Jewel Pack" Comes Out. The Blue and Orange are easily bought, but I don't know about the Grey and Neon Yellow.

Question:

Did The Air Force 1 Low "YOTD III" come in a size 13? Really Want Those

Can't Wait Until That Air Force 1 "Jewel Pack" Comes Out. The Blue and Orange are easily bought, but I don't know about the Grey and Neon Yellow.

Question:

Did The Air Force 1 Low "YOTD III" come in a size 13? Really Want Those

Check your local shops man there out..

Where are u guys seeing the NYC mids at? Are they at Champs, footaction, Finishline, or your local mom and pops??

I havent seen them in person yet, but on eBay theyre going for $95-$105

Im sure the retail will be the GR $90

Easy cop at ntny. Got there about 5 minutes before open and had about 15 dudes ahead of me there for them. Only allowed people 1 pair each which was cool and had 6-7 pairs of each size 8-12. Glad I grabbed em

How much should I expect to pay for these in a 10.5? Haven't been keeping up with AF1 @ all but these are :smokin to me. If I can't find these for a reasonable price ill settle for the Supreme camos

Check your local shops man there out..

Went this past weekend to SOHO and checked for the YOTD III and no luck. Kixclusive has the Jewel Pack. Bought the Blue and Orange Mids.

You have to wonder will they ever retro the Carolina Blue Jewel Mid.

Went this past weekend to SOHO and checked for the YOTD III and no luck. Kixclusive has the Jewel Pack. Bought the Blue and Orange Mids.

haven't seen the YOTD 3 in any stores here either...

Nike did a good job with the navy/orange NYC jewel mids. I saw them today at my local spot and had to buy them.

I don't know why Nike doesn't retro at least some of there old school AF1's from the canvas's in the early mid 90's, the jewel line in 96 and 97, and some other classics like linens, NYC and LA packs, co.jp line, and the matrix pack and some others.

It's like Nike is scared to make money... :smh:

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom