OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Is this suppose to be midnight navy?

^ Wow. Those actually look quite interesting. They have the "they're so ugly they are nice" appeal to them.

so....the Air force 1 presidential edition

http://nikeinc.com/news/introducing-the-air-force-1-presidential-edition#/inline/14960

where the hell are these coming out?

Check your local shops, I know Politics in Louisiana got them in and are selling them already.

I know the Vactec is supposed to simulate the construction of an airplane on these, but I really wish they'd have thrown this colorway on a high made like 1982 AF1s. Leather with Mesh panels and Nylon on the tongue.

Last edited:
love the concept and cw of the presidential but i just took a look at my gray wool vactechs i got last year and they look like balled up xmas wrapping paper and thought, why would i ever spend more then $50 on vactech and passed.

they're at higher end boutiques (bodega/concepts etc in boston)

Check your local shops, I know Politics in Louisiana got them in and are selling them already.
I know the Vactec is supposed to simulate the construction of an airplane on these, but I really wish they'd have thrown this colorway on a high made like 1982 AF1s. Leather with Mesh panels and Nylon on the tongue.
Do you know msrp?

I just ordered a pair of NYC mid retros and I really hope I haven't been misled by all the pics that I've seen. >D

Nike did a good job with the navy/orange NYC jewel mids. I saw them today at my local spot and had to buy them.
I don't know why Nike doesn't retro at least some of there old school AF1's from the canvas's in the early mid 90's, the jewel line in 96 and 97, and some other classics like linens, NYC and LA packs, co.jp line, and the matrix pack and some others.
It's like Nike is scared to make money...
mean.gif
Nike isn't afraid of making money, but they feel certain retros aren't making them Limited Edition money.

Would love to see those Yellow and Aqua Jewel AF1 Lows retro

I just ordered a pair of NYC mid retros and I really hope I haven't been misled by all the pics that I've seen. >D

I've got the lows they did this year, the leather quality ISN'T as nice as it was when they originally did the jewels way back when, BUT after a few wears at work, I have to say I love how my greys look, it's got a little bit of creasing in just the right spots and they're holding up well on the toe box.

I want to get the grey/volt from the mids, because while the navy/orange is a pair that's on a lot of people's gotta get list, I've got the non nyc mids from 97, and I can't justify getting the retro after owning the similar originals. If I found a pair of the originals, I'd snap them up.

Not specifically Bespoke, but if you have pics to post, the best place is the Team AF1 thread in the Sneaker Showcase forum.

Well I am debating going all in and setting up an appointment and was thinking it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to discuss and ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom