OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those Knicks jewels are pretty hot, I'd definitely cop if I didn't have so many other shoes on my agenda.

Nike-Air-Force-1-Glow-in-the-Dark_01.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Glow-in-the-Dark_02.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Glow-in-the-Dark_03.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Glow-in-the-Dark_04.jpeg
copped these as soon as i saw em in person, they fresh.

Was out of town when mine came in last friday so hoping I can get down the FedEx and pick up mine and will post pics tomorrow.  This presumes I wake up and people have gone to work tmrw with Sandy comin in.

Picked up my 2 pairs of glow in the dark forces for $54 a piece off swoosh. Anybody wanna post up pics of theirs?

Nice id's can't wait till mines come in,anyone know what id options are gonna be available for Nov?

Last edited:
anyone have info on that green pair??? saw the pic on instagram with "Proper" as the location(store).

The leather is really nice but not better than my AF1 Id's from 2010. I think the new options for November are speckled midsoles and glow in the dark options. I'll take a stab at it later on when I'm off my work computer.

Last edited:
anyone have info on that green pair??? saw the pic on instagram with "Proper" as the location(store).

It's another version of the black tec tuffs that just came out. Kind of a grayish green. Can't remember the color when I saw em' today.

I got a couple of sweet pickups this week. The GITD's are nice. They charge pretty well. I had em near the window with the overcast sky for about 10 minutes and they glow pretty good. My camera's not that good with capturing them in the dark though..

I've been eyeing the lebron highs for a while. Much props to cork for the sweet outlet deal of 59.99.

weren't those the "iguana" tec tuff?

Are the white YOTD supposed to be coming out this weekend? I swung by my local shop and asked about them and they didn't seem to know too much about it, but it wasn't the guy that's well informed about what's coming in. Don't want to waste too much time chasing them if they're not actually going to drop this week, but if they are I'd like to get them to have a black and white pair of YOTD (didn't like the ones with all the colors, although I did see those at a reduced price, just not low enough)

weren't those the "iguana" tec tuff?
Are the white YOTD supposed to be coming out this weekend? I swung by my local shop and asked about them and they didn't seem to know too much about it, but it wasn't the guy that's well informed about what's coming in. Don't want to waste too much time chasing them if they're not actually going to drop this week, but if they are I'd like to get them to have a black and white pair of YOTD (didn't like the ones with all the colors, although I did see those at a reduced price, just not low enough)

These new tec tuff's got suede on the toebox/mid and swoosh. Last years had leather.

Yep. The YOTD's drop this Saturday. I really like this pair but gotta save up for the end of the month.

My shop is also getting the YOTD this weekend. i'll probably pick up a pair when I get my Penny V's.,

I'm kind of tapering off shoe purchases for the year, but I really wanted the YOTD, went to my local today and they hadn't put them out yet, but they did have them in. Really happy with how these came out.

Back
Top Bottom