OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^Mine felt really snug even without socks. They will in time loosen up so I'm not sweating.

I cant wait for my ID's to arrive.
Pics courtesy of @ILLUSTRAY

The general consensus was to go a size down but you can at the very least go 0.5 size if that's the only size available to you. You can definitely run thicker socks or an insole if that's the case.
I haven't tested out the search function on this new board, but is it possible to search only this thread? I remember one cat on here who had purchased multiple Crocs/Anacondas when they were marked down to a little over $100+.

$100+ or $1,000+ ???
You kidding me right ?
How does a $2,000 MRSP go down to $100+ ???

$100+ or $1,000+ ???
You kidding me right ?
How does a $2,000 MRSP go down to $100+ ???

They dropped in early '07 or possibly late '06 for the XXV campaign. Some stores are still holding onto XXV units after 5 years. Anyways, the markdowns happened after 3-4 years so it's possible Nike allowed the vendors to RTV them or it was simply a case of units depreciating in value and taking up valuable shelf space. When I worked retail we would mark down product after 2-3 weeks if it didn't move, 3-4 years is a hella long time!

Last edited:
I never saw $100-ish myself. But, I certainly did see prices like 399, 349, etc. 80% or more below retail. Even at something like find - if you found some sales to mix in to get extra discounts, you could snag em pretty cheap, relatively speaking.

Last edited:
^^Some European spots like Firmament and SNS dropped them today and some US spots will have them...not sure yet on the US spots

Last edited:
Got my white on white's and black digi print forces the other day....very nice in person!

Dammit, totally forgot medicoms were releasing today. Need to find the white pair.

Last edited:
White medicom are nice but still no solid info on what kind of release they are.

I just want to know if they are stupid limited and I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Scooped a pair of the Medicoms. Wish I had my true size (11). Thought I could squeeze into a half size down at 10.5 and it is definitely snug and almost uncomfortable. I would probably be able to rock a 12 and it wouldn't be too awkward.

Back
Top Bottom