OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So is the BHM af1's a General Release? Cause on the list I see footaction and footlocker are supposely getting them.

Somebody please explain?
nerd.gif

I was gonna slow down with my shoe purchases considerably, but I'd buy the BHM's for the principle/charity, I hope they come out at footlocker/footaction by me, that's the only shot I have at retail, and then it doesn't become worth it if I pay a reseller...they don't do charities.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE? THESE ARE THE TOUGHEST ALL STAR AF1'S, I NEED TO PURCHASE THEM TODAY! And is shoe treads a authentics site?

4fweg6.jpg

Originally Posted by roboski

So is the BHM af1's a General Release? Cause on the list I see footaction and footlocker are supposely getting them.

Somebody please explain?
nerd.gif
No its a QS im not sure why those stores are named....

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I was gonna slow down with my shoe purchases considerably, but I'd buy the BHM's for the principle/charity, I hope they come out at footlocker/footaction by me, that's the only shot I have at retail, and then it doesn't become worth it if I pay a reseller...they don't do charities.
im sure its the wholesale price that nike will donate not the retail premium...

I hope people dont go trying to resell these... I think nike are Jerks for releasing these to the public to make money.. These are suppose to help look back on black history month (on the shortest month of the year mind u..THANKS AMERICA!!) ie slavery, the passage, all the hell afro Americans went through and still are going through but nike i guess needs the money.
smh.gif

yes i will cop 2 pair one to stock one to rock.. im a flipper but no bueno on this one. nike should donate all proceeds to a hati relief fund...

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^better pic of those last ones?
I'll post them shortly. My crapy iphone pics don't do the shoes justice.. Nice simple colorway. Wore my pair with khakis and a white lacoste polo to church today, before the SB. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead
I need these in my life.

Trying to cut that $175 price tag though...

I just ordered these on pickyourshoes, 149 shipped.

Also, skiptomyshoe.com has all of the allstars up, for damn near retail.

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

im sure its the wholesale price that nike will donate not the retail premium...

oh yea, I understand it's likely nike's profit that'll be donated and not the full retail, but I have an issue with resellers that'll buy the shoe and sell them at a premium price, with none of that going to that charity. That just doesn't sit right with me, unless they don't hike the price up and are simply doing it to give those with no other chance to get the shoe an outlet to buy from

that's my personal stance on that. I think it's a nice gesture by Nike though to donate all proceeds though, and I like to support companies/products making moves like that.

C Money 88 05 wrote:
oh yea, I understand it's likely nike's profit that'll be donated and not the full retail, but I have an issue with resellers that'll buy the shoe and sell them at a premium price, with none of that going to that charity.
Then your eternal beef should be with Nike/JB.

Not the 4th/5th/6th/7th kats on the shoe selling chain.   It's scraps by that point.

Don't be blindslided by this shoe.  Nike could do a lot more.

But whatever.  

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead
I need these in my life.

Trying to cut that $175 price tag though...

They are actually selling these on my block for $140, so if anyone needs the hookup, you know what to do.. No charge...

Did HOH Ny get the all star air forces? Benn callin them all morning and no pick up, I need to kno so I can go on my lunch break :tongue:, idk y ppl are feenn over the BHM Forces, they are horrific and im black lol (i kno it has nothing to do with it)

Back
Top Bottom