OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Yea ..  they said Out of Stock Since they put them up.... I really doubt they sold out in 2 seconds.

Im taking it as like all other shoes....  They have them up. Meaning they will soon be sold.

soon like 10 mins soon? or tomorrow soon? never ordered from ndc.

my local footaction got the all black one $88.00 check ur footaction
hoh got both black n blue
no sign of red one nor white one...

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by skep

Skep, I called NikeTown Miami on monday and the didnt have a clue as to what the hell i was talking about regarding the "NBA All Star AF1". When did u get your pairs?
i went down there n got em tuesday night, i was the first one to cop a pair apparently. n they werent even sure if they were supposed to put em out yet
when i called i just asked if they had the air force all stars n they said yup in black and blue

Originally Posted by pelimpe

my local footaction got the all black one $88.00 check ur footaction
hoh got both black n blue
no sign of red one nor white one...

same with my HOH.
They had TZ, 3Ms, Blacks, and Blues on display last week. No sign of reds or whites. Ill check tomorrow.

all were available earlier when i ordered my whites n reds to complete my set on ndc

AND some of yall said they wasnt 3M
nono.gif

nike-all-star-2010-air-force-1-high-3m.jpg

I gotta COP these now FOR SURE.

i hate when they put logos toward the front like that. logos work best on the side of the heel imo. logo on the front kills the whole shoe for me.

not sure if people are having a hard time finding those patent low ASG's or what, but I just went to NT Denver and they had all three of the lows.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by macgyver35

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.
wow, first pair i've seen in a while that doesn't have a toe shaped like a steel-toe construction boot.  too bad the leather looks like it's made from recycled aquafina bottles. 

by the way, i wonder if they decided to make the "workboot" af1 after realizing that af1's all look like boots nowadays anyway?  what a concept...
Leather looks a little off because the Army green is pearlized

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.
wow, first pair i've seen in a while that doesn't have a toe shaped like a steel-toe construction boot.  too bad the leather looks like it's made from recycled aquafina bottles. 

by the way, i wonder if they decided to make the "workboot" af1 after realizing that af1's all look like boots nowadays anyway?  what a concept...

Back
Top Bottom