OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Did HOH Ny get the all star air forces? Benn callin them all morning and no pick up, I need to kno so I can go on my lunch break :tongue:, idk y ppl are feenn over the BHM Forces, they are horrific and im black lol (i kno it has nothing to do with it)

HOH in ny got the black lows and the silver hi's

saw the blue one and black one both lows at hoh houston not for sale yet... i guess nxt weekend.... too many releases >>> i ll be broke

SKEP, I HATE YOU
pimp.gif
pickups, did they have the low white joints? Anybody have em in their area? I may need some1 to do a pickup for a brotha

SKEP ... them BLACK forces are looking
pimp.gif

Im really hoping I can get my hands on them , the RED joints and them Silver Highs. All 3 for me.

man i want the black the blue the red the coppers the 1... plus my babe's valentine....
oh boooy this is beyond broke!!!!
whats da retail on these bad boys?

Don't know if posted already but the workboot Supremes are up on PickYourShoes for $169 plus free shipping.  Just might pull the trigger this time around.

the forces were $88 per pair. yall might wanna try callin em they may be willing to do phone orders, im not sure.
those are the only two colors, otherwise i woulda got the whites and reds too
but the blacks and blues were my two favs so im happy in the end
still contemplating on gettin them work boots but im not 100%

Originally Posted by XLRG

Don't know if posted already but the workboot Supremes are up on PickYourShoes for $169 plus free shipping.  Just might pull the trigger this time around.

VERY very tempting. if i wasnt at work i would cop. ima try and wait it out for a better price...doubt it but really tryin to cut back.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.
wow, first pair i've seen in a while that doesn't have a toe shaped like a steel-toe construction boot.  too bad the leather looks like it's made from recycled aquafina bottles. 

by the way, i wonder if they decided to make the "workboot" af1 after realizing that af1's all look like boots nowadays anyway?  what a concept...

Originally Posted by skep

Skep, I called NikeTown Miami on monday and the didnt have a clue as to what the hell i was talking about regarding the "NBA All Star AF1". When did u get your pairs?

Not sure if its true or not... Will have to wait and see.

But I talked to a NIKE CS rep once again for the 100th time and she said that the ASG AFs should be on NDC on the 11th.

Will atleast the RED pair ,since that was the style number I had asked her to look up.

Hopefully its true and they do pop up on NDC. That will make my week.

gonna scoop those black futuras hopefully this weekend....found a place selling them for 120 straight...those blk and blue all star joints are clean
pimp.gif
...may need to scoop

FORGET THE BLACK BLUE AND RED ONES, WHAT ABT THESE?!!!!!

4fweg6.jpg

THESE ARE THE CLEANEST ONES OUT THE BUNCH!!!! (i kno i asked b4, but I neeeeeed these in my life)

^^^ Yea ..  they said Out of Stock Since they put them up.... I really doubt they sold out in 2 seconds.

Im taking it as like all other shoes....  They have them up. Meaning they will soon be sold.

Back
Top Bottom