OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Love those Olympics but couldn’t find them in Miami at the time, Got shipped a fake pair one time and them things was horrible.. Gave them to Pops to cut the grass with he still using them 🤣
4E961D25-09BA-488B-B2EB-968964DCEBE4.jpeg

Will definitely buy a pair if I come across one at the right price and size.. unless Nike ID brings Patent leather:nerd:

Those HTMs are beauties. I have a pair of the knock off Brown HTM (it was a an AF1 Premium) Nike did around here somewhere.

Used to wear with some selvedge denim and a yellow Lacoste polo like I couldn’t be touched :lol:

Dem UPS vibes. :nthat:

Randoms.....

4F4F4346-C284-4F17-A3DA-356BE8217CB7.jpeg
D3AC207E-3719-4699-BAC8-C9DCF0CDB6E6.jpeg
F40DFB84-9E16-4EC9-B015-E994B1C06726.jpeg
I either sold you a pair of those corduroy NYC forces or you sold me a pair years ago
That was 2011 I think...didn’t really own proper formal attire back then so I made due with what I had :lol:

some RL Polo pants that I probably wore a total of 5 times...pretty sure I wore them the year before the year before on a cruise for the formal dinner...wore white with black swoosh and outsole from I think 2001 but I don’t have those anymore

anyone have the white/black graphite swoosh forces?

they were a gem

I remember you good sir! Indeed good to see some "old heads" out here.
Guess I need to reach behind all the Foamposite boxes and pull out some forces this weekend for old times
Do you by chance remember a guy who was posting tons of highs and mods back in 2010ish? Teezy or something like that, he was posting when eyesofhazel and Mnadel were posting in here

Doesn't ring a bell.

Anyone remember a morningstar something or other that went HAM on ID's in the early days?

Back
Top Bottom