OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Thread inspired me to do some digging too.
Didn't find much lol
20200428_202922.jpg

20200428_202940.jpg

20200428_203017.jpg

I don't remember Mints.

Bip doesn't post here anymore I don't think. I shoot the **** with him on IG from time to time. One of the few NTers I've grabbed a beer (SEVERAL) with.

Wait, what’s his IG handle? Diglahhhh? I’ve talked to him for years too lmao

he was posting when eyesofhazel and Mnadel were posting in here

Anyone remember a morningstar something or other that went HAM on ID's in the early days?

Bip doesn't post here anymore I don't think. I shoot the **** with him on IG from time to time. One of the few NTers I've grabbed a beer (SEVERAL) with.

Def remember @eyesofhazel & @morningstar from back then. And wait, Bip is Diglahh??? Ha! Makes sense.

1998 College Orange Midnight Navy SC's
IMG_20200429_080847.jpg

So good.

Couple of recent pickups..glad to have found these and have them back
84C1F13E-7D55-404B-AB59-ED6B243C7D03.jpeg

Keep em' coming fellas. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Pretty cool archive from this store here. If you change the year in the URL to any after 2006 you'll get a pretty comprehensive look at releases. Lotta gems. Also, it has navigation on the left-hand side of the site to see other years and other brands. I actually copped my second pair of af1s from here in 2008. Wore them on my first day of high school. Grey and purple tokyo pair with leather and like a carbon fiber type weave.

Last edited:

Pretty cool archive from this store here. If you change the year in the URL to any after 2006 you'll get a pretty comprehensive look at releases. Lotta gems. I actually copped my second pair of af1s from here in 2008. Wore them on my first day of high school. Grey and purple tokyo pair with leather and like a carbon fiber type weave.

Thanks. Wish it were pre 2006 though. That's where the real gems are.

Back
Top Bottom