OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by macgyver35

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.
wow, first pair i've seen in a while that doesn't have a toe shaped like a steel-toe construction boot.  too bad the leather looks like it's made from recycled aquafina bottles. 

by the way, i wonder if they decided to make the "workboot" af1 after realizing that af1's all look like boots nowadays anyway?  what a concept...
Leather looks a little off because the Army green is pearlized

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by macgyver35

these are a womens shoe. I have an extra womens sz12 if anyone is interested. Box price + shipping.
wow, first pair i've seen in a while that doesn't have a toe shaped like a steel-toe construction boot.  too bad the leather looks like it's made from recycled aquafina bottles. 

by the way, i wonder if they decided to make the "workboot" af1 after realizing that af1's all look like boots nowadays anyway?  what a concept...
Leather looks a little off because the Army green is pearlized

just got my red ASG, my brother got the black pairs.. those are so clean, probably gonna pick up the black pair too.

just got my red ASG, my brother got the black pairs.. those are so clean, probably gonna pick up the black pair too.

What's the word on these asg forces? Is there a website I can get them from? http://www.kicksonfire.co...me-tz-2010-nba-all-star/
moz-screenshot.png

Back
Top Bottom