OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those original samples are suppose to release Jan, unless that new conecept is the replacement idc anymore those are turrible

those penny af1s are disgusting.  1C3M4M, i hope you're right with those original samples still releasing in jan

Someone has really been F-ing up the AF line recently, first those GOD awful Glove like crap a few weeks ago now this.  Someone might need to be fired over at Nike.

next up.. flyknit af1s  
sick.gif

Last edited:
the toe needs some color. all that black suede could have been broken up with some 3m stiching or something

i guess more*

Last edited:
Won't front I like em both
They have potential I won't lie, a LITTLE but when you have seen the original sample for so long then see these. 

Changes that need to be made:

1). Shoe needs to be all black

2). That Foamposite white **** on the side needs to go

2). Nike jewel should be white with blue lighting or whatever the pic above has.

3). Blue stitching, with a icy sole and Penny logo inside.

Possibly an away version with the reverse

1). All white shoe, same material as black above

2). Black stitching, with blue jewel Nike

3). Icy sole.

Those original samples are suppose to release Jan, unless that new conecept is the replacement idc anymore those are turrible
honestly these are making me not even like the original samples
what happened to the simple and subtle colorways
i mean damn the af1 been nikes whooping boy since 07
let it live continue disgracing the foams and jordans and leave the forces alone :smh:
i swear nike must hate the af1
but they make so much money year in and out on white/white and blk/blk
that they cant quit production

Last edited:
I won't lie....they're kinda tough...way better than the Gloves Forces...like someone said...3Ms stitching in the black would be cool....I will probably get them when they go on clearance....but on second thought....I think I will pass totally...I wasn't feeling the lunar soles on the forces..but I grown to like them..only on lows though....my feeling on these...45/55....45 being I like them....

I won't lie....they're kinda tough...way better than the Gloves Forces...like someone said...3Ms stitching in the black would be cool....I will probably get them when they go on clearance....but on second thought....I think I will pass totally...I wasn't feeling the lunar soles on the forces..but I grown to like them..only on lows though....my feeling on these...45/55....45 being I like them....

:lol: im still confused on whether u like these are not

i like the black penny af1's

well there are alot of things on the shoe i like but im not in love with the shoe as a whole

the price point will be the big determiner whether i scoop or not

I am...lol...I like how they look..but something is off...blame the Gemini...

You guys are not too smart....45/55 out of 100...meaning 45% I like....smh...and people said NT was full of weirdos....they weren't joking.....
No. You're not that smart.

This is what a range looks like. Ex. 45-55. It reads between 45 to 55.
This is what a percent looks like. Ex. 45/55. It reads 45 divided by 55.
Notice the difference? Now tell me, which one did you put?

In all honesty I was just breaking your balls, because what you wrote previously made no sense whatsoever. And I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Surprised folks (ninja) aint mad yet that they used white foam on here and not the foam ones like WE ALL want...and not that BS that released.

Back
Top Bottom