OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

C0FBB47D-AC41-4B5E-9BA0-3D1F69FA8C2C.jpeg

I made so many but this the one I’m gonna pull the trigger on if I catch the restock

Your designs should be saved under "Your Designs" once you click "Done" while is customize mode - however, in my experience this is device specific. For example, if you're designing on your phone, your designs won't shown up on desktop, even while logged into the same account. You can, of course, cart from any device and check out on another.
You can save a lot more on desktop than on mobile too. The app only lets you save like 7 before it starts deleting your oldest one every time you make a new one. On the desktop I think you can save up to 20 or maybe more. It would be great if you could just delete them yourself.

FCB032DE-7862-42B4-BC56-2BEA32EC57F5.jpeg

Might have to double up on these. I wish they had a gumsole, and came with straps. Imo these are basically high top crafts lol.
ive never more mad about not getting womens sizing with these and the paisley lows. What happened to unisex sizing 1-14 or some bs they was talking bout a few years ago. Most of the cw on the scupts have been pretty tuff.

ive never more mad about not getting womens sizing with these and the paisley lows. What happened to unisex sizing 1-14 or some bs they was talking bout a few years ago. Most of the cw on the scupts have been pretty tuff.
That’s how I feel about the white/silver sculpt pair. I wish they went past a wmns size:12 like these. That would’ve been an easy double up. These are a wmns size:13.

Back
Top Bottom