OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

With the amount of color of the months releasing I'm sure at least one is bound to be attainable for under retail. AF1s have been in abundance and there haven't been any big ticket collabs or influencers recently to garner the kind of attention like dunks were getting.
I'm willing to bet that most people don't want to spend alot on AF1s and rather just have all-whites like everyone else for ~$100. Only folks that really care about leather quality will sought the COTM pairs out while others will be stuck wondering why it's so expensive.

C20E1F2A-6AC3-4392-A014-77B3BEFC8D9C.jpeg

Pops scooped these at the local thrift for 10$ too small for both of us, not that these are my taste or his so eBay they go

Pretty much every sneaker boutique in Canada has them.

Good looks I also copped from size they should be in Monday. Nice nod to my early days in the game. The yellow pair was one of my first air forces I copped when I started my collection

I'm glad Nike takes chances like this on the AF1.

They usually beat the concept to a pulp but I love creativity.

It still amazes me how many remixes they can give the AF1
I was surprised how nice they are nothing too great but definitely a clean pair of creative forces, I feel like I don’t see a lot of gum soles like these

Code “NORETURNS”
50% off. Get your chocolates and more for $75

7FA1CB3C-CDDF-48BA-BDBD-68C0A06BFAA8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom