OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My 3m part definitely creased, but that kind of comes with the territory with 3m. Especially given that it's placed on a part of the shoe that gets bent alot. I'm just glad it's not cracking.

Edit: Close-up after 20+ wears 20220730_163712.jpg

Code “NORETURNS”
50% off. Get your chocolates and more for $75

7FA1CB3C-CDDF-48BA-BDBD-68C0A06BFAA8.jpeg

damn...keep waiting for the right discount/price on the chocolates and always late...:smh:

I think these are style code DV6474-700. I’ve been waiting For them for months. So far, looks like a Europe only release? Nothing on the resale markets and only one dud from Germany selling many sizes for dumb money.
I think these are style code DV6474-700. I’ve been waiting For them for months. So far, looks like a Europe only release? Nothing on the resale markets and only one dud from Germany selling many sizes for dumb money.
Unfortunate! Hopefully we get in US eventually
Dude has them for 240 plus 24 in tax & 20 for shipping

Finally got back in town and opened up my two COTMs. As has already been stated here the QC on both pairs is horrible. No worse than it was in 2002 tho. Only keeping one pair cuz one has a warped sole.

Incredible what they’ve done for the shape tho. Completely changed how the leather is wrapped around the toe. This better become the standard. I know it won’t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom