OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

With a lot of recent Nike labels having unisex sizing (lists both men’s and women’s sz) it could really go either way for you guys… if Nordstrom offers free returns, might almost be worth it to order both just incase… that’s if you don’t mind your money being tied up for a bit.

With a lot of recent Nike labels having unisex sizing (lists both men’s and women’s sz) it could really go either way for you guys… if Nordstrom offers free returns, might almost be worth it to order both just incase… that’s if you don’t mind your money being tied up for a bit.
was able to cancel and repurchase since it was processing. someone goofed once i saw a 13

was able to cancel and repurchase since it was processing. someone goofed once i saw a 13

They are listed as Men’s. Had a chat with someone on their site. Indeed men’s sizing

9A6DA983-ED2D-456D-A445-DC0134434274.png

If anyone comes across the Bronx Origins (in-person or online), please let me know!

Being from the Bronx, they're a must-have for me, but I'd prefer not to resort to reseller platforms.

Back
Top Bottom