OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

WTF Mercer St closing? I was out the loop for like 15 years and they’ve been one of the best parts of seeing what’s still hanging around from the old days. Even if it wasn’t Elizabeth St it at least felt like remnants of the old days of having a small Nike shop over there.

The exhibit this summer was good stuff.

Fitted and Kicks combo with my Joker IDs
20220930_162116.jpg

WTF Mercer St closing? I was out the loop for like 15 years and they’ve been one of the best parts of seeing what’s still hanging around from the old days. Even if it wasn’t Elizabeth St it at least felt like remnants of the old days of having a small Nike shop over there.

The exhibit this summer was good stuff.

Nike Soho being a block away poached all of their traffic. Either this was always the plan for 21M or Nike had no foresight and badly estimated human behavior. If I went to one Nike store, why would I walk down to another? Don't they offer the same product? The answer is no, but this is how the consumer generally thinks.

i always thought 21M was for hypebeasts and soho was for normies. i haven't been there in a few years, but i would usually hit up stadium goods, palace, 21M, and the other stores in that area before i'd go to nike soho.

I just picked up the Black/Royal Penny’s with the code. Fingers crossed that they don’t cancel!

Back
Top Bottom