OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

via Sneakernews

The Nike Air Max 1 isn’t the only NSW silhouette that will be outfitted with a group of super-shiny, metallic looks. Also on the way is the Nike Lunar Force 1 High “Liquid Metal Pack”, which utilizes that tallest of Air Force 1s with a Lunar build on bottom and lets them shine. The sneakers made their debut during Hood By Air’s show for New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, where they could be spotted on feet for a handful of the models.

A lot of people are speculating these are a collaboration with Hood By Air since it was at their show the models were wearing them. If they are, I would expect a hefty price tag. I think they're really dope. And depending on the price, I'll definitely be looking to get them. There's another pic of the tongue floating around, and from what I remember it doesn't have the traditional nike branding.

Couple on foot pics in the spoiler.

^i see mids in the background...

ill reserve judgement until better pics...but im not liking what i see so far

Gumbo options are pretty nuts. Did my usual run of copies with a few inspired pieces but you just have so many more options now. It's not bespoke level but it's what it should be for $205.

New options are pretty dope. Agreed about the liner, but it's definitely not a deal breaker. Here's what I came up with

Tryna come up wit sumthing but I can't think of anythang. Wish they would have a suede option. Or a Tiffany croc option. :/

Just to update my post before about the Liquid Metal pack, I found the pic of the tongues on the shoes.

It's cool that they threw the elements for gold and silver on the tongue. I love the lunar midsole, so I might be on board for a pair of the Hi's (I never could do mids :lol:) if they're easily obtainable.

The color is actually pretty close to tiffs

When they had the croc option last year I ordered a pair, but returned them because I ordered the leather midsole on accident.

Then decided to not make them again.

Somebody else in this thread kept theirs tho... I'll search for the pic

**Edit**

Here you go

Last edited:
The color is actually pretty close to tiffs

When they had the croc option last year I ordered a pair, but returned them because I ordered the leather midsole on accident.

Then decided to not make them again.

Somebody else in this thread kept theirs tho... I'll search for the pic

**Edit**

Here you go
Just curious, what didn't you like about the leather midsole? I'm considering doing a pair with white leather midsole.

Glad u cant change the liner, just saved my money lol. the options are great but the liner throws all the IDs i want off...pretty dumb u cant change it, esp at that price point

Liner just forces you to make something work with the liner. Got one pair in yesterday after noon. It's too many options to not I'll try to do another pair.

Back
Top Bottom