OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone got pictures of a creased leather midsole?

That's being nice too. Vvvvnds 98% stars.
I think ur weight n wear plays a role. If u plan on not makin them a beater pair n don't weigh over 230 u should be Gucci in rockin occasionally without the tidal wave effect on leather.

*waitsForStuntManMikeToInterject*

That's being nice too. Vvvvnds 98% stars.
I think ur weight n wear plays a role. If u plan on not makin them a beater pair n don't weigh over 230 u should be Gucci in rockin occasionally without the tidal wave effect on leather.

*waitsForStuntManMikeToInterject*
Thanks for the pic :smokin

They'd definitely not get worn much, and only 180lbs :lol:. I love the look and want the gum sole, but wouldn't be worth it if they wrinkled up

I think the wrinkles do add character to the leather midsoles. I don't think it's that bad. It looks good on some kix.
:pimp:

Last edited:
AF1 is definitely a classic.
Don't usually post much of my stuff as I am relatively new to NT. Was lucky to add these to my collection. Supreme x Nike Nitro Microphone AF1.

Don't usually post much of my stuff as I am relatively new to NT. Was lucky to add these to my collection. Supreme x Nike Nitro Microphone AF1.

I kept waiting for those to drop to about 100 at my local spot, and I should have bought them after the first price drop. I love how they look.

[quote url="/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/6180#post_19810997"]

Nike Air Force 1 “Brazil Collection” – Release Date
December 26th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 1 comment

Saw these on somebody's feet today :smokin

damn these released already? **** I had no idea. Still available anywhere? :nerd:

Last edited:

No shots bro but I don't think these are a Supreme collab, looks to be a collaboration with a Japanese rap group. Still dope though

Last edited:
No shots bro but I don't think these are a Supreme collab, looks to be a collaboration with a Japanese rap group. Still dope though

Thanks for the correction. I was aware of the Japanese rap group collab, but just read the box wrong. Air Force 1 Hi Supreme. Preciate the look.

Attn: not my pic, taken from earlier in this thread.

I had these as a youngin' and over the years, I grew even more fond of the c/w. I haven't had many Forces in my lifetime, but these are my favorite, EVER lol. To my surprise, there are a few on the bay, but most used. Most definitely on the short list of "grails" for me. Can't wait til they get to me!

Attn: not my pic, taken from earlier in this thread.

I had these as a youngin' and over the years, I grew even more fond of the c/w. I haven't had many Forces in my lifetime, but these are my favorite, EVER lol. To my surprise, there are a few on the bay, but most used. Most definitely on the short list of "grails" for me. Can't wait til they get to me!

That's 8tothe24's pic from the thread in Showcase.

You'd probably like this pic of my pairs too. Sample pair in the forefront. No different than released pair. Materials maybe a tad better.

those are the hottest denim af1s

Nah. Not by a longshot, IMO.

The best denim pair is the Kobe Hyperstrikes.

But, I could see if you didn't want to count them.

Still, I have to show the love to these two pairs. 2002

(I think I might have a 3rd pair somewhere)

And, these - 2011

....If you want the black/white/gum, you gotta go Courir or go nowhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom