OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just to update my post before about the Liquid Metal pack, I found the pic of the tongues on the shoes.

i wonder if it will cracking after long period wearing of them? i kinda like the silver one

Was about ti do some tiff 2... The.same exact way except the swoosh... also curious to know what u didn't like about the leather midsole... the gumbo option is the bomb... hard to only make one pair... 205 though.... Decisions decisions

Just curious, what didn't you like about the leather midsole? I'm considering doing a pair with white leather midsole.

Nothing profound, I just prefer the classic

I may actually redo the tiffs now with a snakeskin swoosh. Really thinking hard about it

Liner just forces you to make something work with the liner. Got one pair in yesterday after noon. It's too many options to not I'll try to do another pair.
I feel what @airforce1queen is saying, with an ID you should be able to do what you want. And if the unchangeable liner prevents that you shouldnt acquiesce. Nike gets enough of our money no need to make an ID for the sake of it just cause options are nice. i personally am not making a pair "at the moment" because the pony hair isnt available for the heel and quarter. Cant wait to see everyones pairs tho.

@Ty can you post a pic of the pair you got?

They do. I just did these in a few seconds

The color is actually pretty close to tiffs

When they had the croc option last year I ordered a pair, but returned them because I ordered the leather midsole on accident.

Then decided to not make them again.

Somebody else in this thread kept theirs tho... I'll search for the pic

**Edit**

Here you go

They look like to diff shades of teal. Thanks for the info.
But can anyone else confirm??

Nothing profound, I just prefer the classic

I may actually redo the tiffs now with a snakeskin swoosh. Really thinking hard about it
OK cool, if I do a pair I want a gum bottom, not the mushroom, and the only way to get that is through the leather midsole.

They do. I just did these in a few seconds

The color is actually pretty close to tiffs

When they had the croc option last year I ordered a pair, but returned them because I ordered the leather midsole on accident.

Then decided to not make them again.

Somebody else in this thread kept theirs tho... I'll search for the pic

**Edit**

Here you go

They look like to diff shades of teal. Thanks for the info.

This is the rendering from last year that inspired me (also from this thread).... Notice the liner

I really want you to believe me bro :lol:

this Saturday is the release date...
I got the denims in hand, there are a couple people selling them for retail on fleebay and I couldn't wait.

What I like about them is 2 things....for one the denim is solid but kinda subdued, they don't look ridiculous when you wear them with jeans. Second the red toe box is suede instead of leather which will look better in the long run imo. 

I think if the toe box was white way more people would be all over these, but I love em.

this Saturday is the release date...
I got the denims in hand, there are a couple people selling them for retail on fleebay and I couldn't wait.

What I like about them is 2 things....for one the denim is solid but kinda subdued, they don't look ridiculous when you wear them with jeans. Second the red toe box is suede instead of leather which will look better in the long run imo. 

I think if the toe box was white way more people would be all over these, but I love em.
can we get some detailed pics :nerd:

This is the rendering from last year that inspired me (also from this thread).... Notice the liner

I really want you to believe me bro :lol:

:lol:
I believe now maynge
G/l G.
I wanna do a hi pair. Idk about the strap. I may swap out wit a regular nylon black pair.

Back
Top Bottom