OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ronnie out here seeding Linens like they're his own 🤔....

Screenshot_20240612_072759_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_072801_Instagram.jpg

Swooshes look wonkey on these Linen 2024's 👀. I know someone mentioned the unpainted edges but overall are the swooshes floppy/weird in person?

Still in for 10 pairs. 🔥
The texture on the swoosh is weird imo. They used that craft pebbled leather for it. Never had og, only Kith. Was it textured or smooth on og?

There is no way to fact check these alleged stock numbers. Diff monitors and diff people share diff numbers at times. I've been parroting this for years, but there is no way of proving it. IIRC people say they get into nike's servers and pull the numbers. I can't think of any way to actually cross reference that with confirmed orders for it to be proven. But callous sneakerheads love clinging onto rumors and baseless information so if you wanna believe it, enjoy. Back to my parroting, there is no way of knowing how many shoes are produced or stocked unless confirmed by employees of nike or stockists. It's not worth my brainpower to speculate how many pairs there are based on some rumors.

Robbie Digital from Nike shared a pic that was very very textured.

1718205192765.jpeg

Swooshes look wonkey on these Linen 2024's 👀. I know someone mentioned the unpainted edges but overall are the swooshes floppy/weird in person?

Still in for 10 pairs. 🔥

The quality control on the swooshes are not the best buts its minor. Once you have them in person you'll forget about them
When I first uploaded my pics, I had to double check them cuz they look worse in the pics than in person. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom