OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just secured my 2nd pair, very tempted to grab a 3rd but I'll on vacation and cant be bothered putting a pair in hand carry or crease the hell out of them in the suitcase.

From chatting with a few stores here in Europe the numbers definitely seem a lot lower than the snakes but not impossible.
Think most will eat but remember lots of old heads doubling/ tripling up, no way these go on discount.

We gonn get ours y’all.
Believe
1718233479807.gif

This hurts secondary market for folks who just want to wear their shoes. Fabricated hype. It is what it is, prayers up I get a pair.

Nike is very aware of secondary market prices. They know how exclusive they want certain releases to be and they usually know how limited they need to make them to reach certain prices.

The brand is one of the most important things about sneakers so the reputation and exclusivity of the brand is always top priority. It’s just not a good look when too many of their iconic products are available for too cheap a price. Like it or not that’s just how it is how it’s always been

Thanks bklyn style baby bklyn style baby copped my 9.5.

1 down, 2 to go. Hopefully some raffles come through. With smaller sizes sitting on DSML, I think we all have a good shot tomorrow. Won't complain THAT much if all my raffles hit, at least until the credit card bill is due haha.

First time copping off DSML, suprised it was in USD and only 15 dollars shipping.

Nike is very aware of secondary market prices. They know how exclusive they want certain releases to be and they usually know how limited they need to make them to reach certain prices.

The brand is one of the most important things about sneakers so the reputation and exclusivity of the brand is always top priority. It’s just not a good look when too many of their iconic products are available for too cheap a price. Like it or not that’s just how it is how it’s always been
I wouldn't say it's always been like that but yea it's been that way for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom