OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I have seen 2001 pairs with outsoles that color. So for them it’s due to aging. So the Kith pair either used that shade to make them look intentionally pre-aged or the design team worked off of an actual aged pair and didn’t know any better. Either way: trash. Everyone here knows how I feel about pre-aging by now.

And FWIW I don’t think team Ronnie had any input on design. I think Nike just let him be an exclusive retailer.

It's not oxidation. Kith pair was trash.

The shade of the sole was off even when they released back in 2016.

Thus why Ronnie shall be charged with war crimes. He had one job....get the colors right. :smh:
I'm not trying to be a Ronnie Stan here but I don't think he was in the lab working on those. They didn't even say Kith on them. He just asked Nike to retro the Linens and Nike botched them.

IMG_7802.jpeg

SVD pair touched down this morning. Will be on feet once all this rain is wrapped up in Houston.

If only we could get these now

These are supposed to come back out this year. I can’t remember if I seen it in another thread or somewhere else on social media/online, YouTube,but that person confirmed it. And their track record was perfect as far as leaking upcoming release info. Just wish I could remember where I seen it. We shall see.

These are supposed to come back out this year. I can’t remember if I seen it in another thread or somewhere else on social media/online, YouTube,but that person confirmed it. And their track record was perfect as far as leaking upcoming release info. I have 0 reason to doubt it. Just wish I could remember where I seen it. We shall see.

What you say "was" true, but it was confirmed shortly after they are not actually being retroed. |l

Back
Top Bottom