OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I’d copp those

Saw this too
IMG_5752.jpeg
these are as pure as they come. My soul needs this pair.

I post wherever i want lil bro
Damn u gonna let him talk to like that ta2and0 ta2and0
Ahh…, sorry, didn’t mean to hurt you for sure…. Guess, i was more upset about the fact that therealest1’s thread for this one is somehow closed now and thus, have acted before thinking about how the person that posted it originally feels if I write in that way….

But tbh, I don’t like Nigo and never liked his creations either. So, I should have mentioned something like that before saying “And since this is not even AF1, please talk about that one at AF3 thread instead.”….

Low key a collection of understated SB colorways made into AF1 pairs would be dope.

Like an AF1 x Pro B series would be simple but fire.

It's just a dumb caption because sneaker media insists on calling every shoe a name. They have nothing to do with actual schools. They also look like bad plastic leather. Image in spoiler

1724782638819.jpeg

The midsole on that luxe pair looks awful every time Nike breaks it out 😂.

Then again, I bet that's how most of y'all feel about jewel swooshes... so let me shut up 😂😂😂

I bought the pecan pair a while back and have worn them exactly once. I thought it might be a good winter / snow shoe, but I can’t get past that midsole.

I’ve never been a fan of jewels, but the khaki CotM has been in heavy, heavy rotation since it arrived.

Take that as you will.

Back
Top Bottom