OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The pic of them BLACK PLs is up on NDC..... but NO SIZE RUN yet.

You know what that means, Im sure in about 2 weeks we will be able to order.

Ill be copping FOR SURE.

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

xnsrbm.jpg

Info on the reflective highs?

2 pairs of Black Patents for me please... #TEAMSWOOSH

Kinda mad that I found out about these after I unds'ed a pair of my Black All Star Lows...

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

Info on the reflective highs?

1st pair in the front with 3M is ASG 2010 Highs.

and that other pair in the back with the RED toe box and 3M is them High Rasheel Wallace joints.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

ROC ... thanks
indifferent.gif
. Ill cop my pair off the web.... cheaper.

laugh.gif
you have to be THE corniest person to ever be granted a swoosh account
laugh.gif
  and i know i know the standard reply here is i'm a hater or i'm mad- but that's not the case...i haven't paid retail for anything in years...i had a swoosh YEARS ago and could have swoosh access again if i needed/wanted - sorry thats all - back to the thread

Kingtre wrote:
laugh.gif
you have to be THE corniest person to ever be granted a swoosh account
laugh.gif
  and i know i know the standard reply here is i'm a hater or i'm mad- but that's not the case...i haven't paid retail for anything in years...i had a swoosh YEARS ago and could have swoosh access again if i needed/wanted - sorry thats all - back to the thread

Funny ... I just said Ill cop my pair on the web. didnt know that touched you so deeply.

na you aint a hater .... and i dont think your mad.
grin.gif

and Im right there with you on that one.... I dont see myself paying retail for anything now a days.

I been doing this for too long.

It is what it is.

They are out in DMV and Richmond, Va areas...

Leather is same that is on black hi Futura joints...

A little "too much" for my taste now.  2002?  Copped.

^^^
EoH ...  DOPE pickup. Im feeling them a whole lot. For me .... makes up for the Low BLACK ASG Forces I didnt pick up.

I just can't believe that Nike didn't make these Premium. They could have called these Premium and raised the price and no one would know the difference. I'm glad I got my pair on citysole 'cause they don't seem to have any left.

whats the actual release dates on the black patents? im tryna cop from the employee store... and are they going to be out at most nike stores/towns?

thanks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

I just can't believe that Nike didn't make these Premium. They could have called these Premium and raised the price and no one would know the difference. I'm glad I got my pair on citysole 'cause they don't seem to have any left.
Why don't you donate your surplus money to a charity or some other  good cause? Never thought that dudes would openly want Nike to take 'em to the cleaners.

Price tag definitely worth copping seriously. I really doubt those XI BESPOKE AF1 will drop *I wish they would though, but until they do these will do* . Gotta love the perforated back and patent swoosh / toe. But here are some pictures...

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Why don't you donate your surplus money to a charity or some other  good cause? Never thought that dudes would openly want Nike to take 'em to the cleaners.
Um, what I was getting at is this is one of the few times Nike hasn't taken us to the cleaners. One of the few times Nike hasn't charged more for inferior quality. I'll keep my extra money thanks.

I don't rock forces that much any more and i got rid of all my 1's except sheeds, cause i'm a fool for patent leather, so these will be bought.

Kind of a specific request but
Anyone got a non stock pic of the Black 3m Supreme Max AF1s using a camera flash
Im tryin to get a good pic of how they look reflecting light
Thanks in advance

i love those black patents , i still have my All star forces DS as well , so these will do .

^ For what its worth, $88 Retail is worth it especially for patent leather Jordan XI / Clark Kent BESPOKE lookalikes.

Back
Top Bottom