OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

R.I.P. AF1!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^ For what its worth, $88 Retail is worth it especially for patent leather Jordan XI / Clark Kent Bun B BESPOKE lookalikes.
Clark Kent couldn't make something nice like that even if he tried.

These>w/e came out. We can't expect much from a 88 dollar pair but they should have at least the sole clear white instead of what they did.
space-jam-af1-2-620x348.jpg

really wish they would have designed them just like bun b's version. Just not the same when comparin the two, we can only hope they atleast do a QS release of those.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^ For what its worth, $88 Retail is worth it especially for patent leather Jordan XI / Clark Kent Bun B BESPOKE lookalikes.
Clark Kent couldn't make something nice like that even if he tried.

These>w/e came out. We can't expect much from a 88 dollar pair but they should have at least the sole clear white instead of what they did.
space-jam-af1-2-620x348.jpg

word.  these pair that released would ook SO much better with a clear sole

black patents are
pimp.gif

For anyone in SF, TRUE already has them for sale. Biggest sz as of 12:30 today was 10.5.
Shiekh's on Market St will have them for sale tomorrow.
Both places had them for $88

Ended up copping my pair via ebay due to no tax,bing cashback, and ebay bucks
happy.gif

Copped these from FTL. I used the $30 off $100 coupon that expired yesterday. Threw in some socks and got em for $75 and change out the door. Very nice!
20k2m1k.jpg

^ Talked to Nike Rep and they said they arent in the system anymore... "long gone" as she told me. Footlocker guy told me u can only get em at HOH (Cherry Hill/Willowbrook by me) and wouldnt even stock locate it for me, SMH. Shoulda picked em up when I had the chance earlier.

seen them in person the last week or so...the sole kinda turned me off to them...but hey i may snatch them up later on down the road

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^ Talked to Nike Rep and they said they arent in the system anymore... "long gone" as she told me. Footlocker guy told me u can only get em at HOH (Cherry Hill/Willowbrook by me) and wouldnt even stock locate it for me, SMH. Shoulda picked em up when I had the chance earlier.
call 202-majordc, they might still have your size.

^^ Those are the Jones Beach AF1's i'm pretty sure. They came out last summer around July 4th i think. Goodluck trying to find a pair now lol.

Actually, they're apparently being re-released in a small quantity a bit later this year. Maybe not a re-release, but a store's hidden surplus or something. Tickets are supposed to be $10. Forgot the rest of the info.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^^ Those are the Jones Beach AF1's i'm pretty sure. They came out last summer around July 4th i think. Goodluck trying to find a pair now lol.

man i thought the jones beach had more of a (typical) ice blue sole.

damn i missed out. that joints is tough
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom