OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yeah thats the jones beach, 512 pairs released. hottttt shoe, wish i coulda got a pair at a good price

Originally Posted by Matrick

I love AF1s. there are just too many to buy...thats the issue

Try raising your standards. Air Force Ones were a wack shoe until the SPRM editions appeared. Now I'll look out for them, but only with premium leather and visible air units. The rest are still garbage.

I love AF1's but I wouldnt touch those black patents at all...not even as beaters. they look cheap....almost fake

Im pissed off at myself on missing them Black Ice / Black Toe PL (Jams) Forces off NDC. My size 12 ONCE AGAIN is the 1st to go.

DAMN
mad.gif

I KNOW FOR SURE Im not going to miss these tho.

Apr 19 · Nike Air Force 1 Low – Team Red | Available on eBay

nike-air-force-1-low-team-red-white-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-team-red-white-2.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I love AF1's but I wouldnt touch those black patents at all...not even as beaters. they look cheap....almost fake
same thing i was thinking. maybe its some of the pictures i've seen of them but the shape looks weird.

Copped these today

284353dbe441e3214fcb0892ab9506be8ab71d8.pjpg

Old pic I found but jus reminds me how much of a nessecity it is to hav an all white pair for the summer

92c152e9ed4609a5e9f07e130bdc77948222998.pjpg

(Drools)
pimp.gif

jthagreat wrote:
your size 12 is there for 65+shippin. ship out on the 30th . those reds are ehh to me.

Right on man, I appreciate that. But that 15$ shipping is a no go for me. I was trying to get them for cheap. I guess ill have to try and work a deal out at 1 of the local shops.

somethin with the toe on these patent pairs is not right!
the back part of those team reds looks sick, but that toe throws the whole shoe off. and this is comin from a guy thats never been a stickler about the '02 shape vs. the '07 shape or whatever....but now something is noticeably wrong to me

man i remember those jones beach dropped like 2 days before i flew to NYC. Called the jones beach store and went to HOH and left both places very disappointed

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The pic of them BLACK PLs is up on NDC..... but NO SIZE RUN yet.

You know what that means, Im sure in about 2 weeks we will be able to order.

Ill be copping FOR SURE.

Saw these, and was tempted to pay full price, but I haven't seen any Uptown's sell quickly out in ages. I'll wait for a sale.

^
Speaking of which...

Patience pays off.

Shoe City got Workboot Highs in.  Already got a clearance tag on them from jumpstreet.

Snagged two puuuuuuurs.

pimp.gif

I seen the black patents a couple of times this past weekend while I was out. I was tempted to cop, but couldn't because I know after about 2 or 3 wears they would look awful SMH

August 7

07-blk-blk-var-red-1.jpg

07-blk-blk-var-red-2.jpg

07-blk-blk-var-red-3.jpg

07-blk-blk-var-red-4.jpg

07-blk-blk-var-red-5.jpg

Available now @ JD sports
smh.gif

royal-mid-1-2.jpg
royal-mid-1-1.jpg

royal-mid-1-4.jpg

Black pair is ok. I would definately cop the blue pair if it was a GR

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Speaking of which...

Patience pays off.

Shoe City got Workboot Highs in.  Already got a clearance tag on them from jumpstreet.

Snagged two puuuuuuurs.

pimp.gif
price? could use a backup pair or two.

Keep it real. If they dropped in Mens I WOULD of copped them.
pimp.gif

Apr 26 · Nike Air Force 1 GS – Iron Man – Team Red – Metallic Gold

nike-af1-gs-iron-man-team-red-gold-01-570x427.jpg

There is already high anticipation for the Iron Man Dunk High SB’s dropping during the holidays, but here’s a pair of AF1’s that will allure the youngins.
This GS Air Force 1 Low sports a team red/metallic gold CW that also induces thoughts of everyone’s favorite armored hero,
without being too gimmicky. While we haven’t seen these hit many storefronts (yet), you can cop these for your kids from
http:///sneakernews.com/wp-content/plugins/sem-external-links/external.png);">http://sneakernews.com/wp...nal-links/external.png); PADDING-RIGHT: 13px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 100% 50%; COLOR: rgb(71,146,239); TEXT-DECORATION: none; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial" class="external external_icon" href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...ep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg" target=_blank>footsoldiers on eBay.

Nike Air Force 1 (GS)
Colorway: Team Red/Metallic Gold-White
Style Code: 314192-601

nike-af1-gs-iron-man-team-red-gold-00-570x427.jpg

--

Back
Top Bottom