OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

where are you getting them rapido? is there a release date for the rabbits? i gotta holla at hoh to see whats good.. by the way thanks for the link downyboy

We are getting the Year of the Rabbit AF1s. The release date is January 29th. Retail is $250. As soon as we put them on our website today, we have had 30 calls. Wish we were getting more!!

Feb 12 is gna b nuts! Good thing its my bday....
wink.gif

With the $250 price tag, I don't think to many people will  be going after these, with the Cement III's, BHM pack, and Blue Foams

dropping within a few week span.

I will try and grab a pair. If I come up empty handed, oh well.......

who ever at Nike hired this photographer should be fired why would u take pics all black shoes and an all black backdrop

I can't even see the shoes in all their glory...oh well YOTWabbits are sealed for me x2

Damn $250 retail is not nice... I know retail in China is like 400 but that's because it comes with the special box

^ worst part is that they're actually made there....LOL they're getting regular boxes too it's gonna be 300 tho

dam the af1 they got on the street right now are fire.. all black hi tuff teck's, all black high with gum bottom, low cut tuff teck, dam i wish i had someone in footlocker ot footaction.. i heard we are going to be seeing alot of hi's this year..

I suggest anyone that wants YOTR's..do some reasearch...This IS VERY limited!!! Nike didn't send full size runs to the mom and pop stores. Sizes are scattered!!! One of my connects only got 9 pairs!!! Funny thing is he has NO 9.5 and NO 13 (Mayor and DJCK strikes again...lol) So, size run info is important on this one.

FJC

Back
Top Bottom