OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Ok according to Vicki the girl who picked up @ HOH 125th "we don't have a date, so NO we're not getting them, but call back tonite" were her exact words

the only thing with hoh, they never really follow a release date.. i never woked there or known someone who has, but it just seems like as soon as they get stuff, its out on the floor, and if you dont got someone letting you know whats good asap you will miss out.. i think this is one of them shoes thats only if you got a connect you gonna get.. i was counting on giving it a try early saturday morning.. how about 21 mercer, are they releasing on saturday? they mess around and gave out wristbands already.. dam i would of felt like the man with them beautiful swoosh

^^^ Here is how HOH works...at least the one on 125th. Since I literally used to get every release about a year ago.

They do know if they are receiving, depending on the employee they will tell you bogus info. Most importantly people camp out for wristbands. You get a ticket number and they do roll call every so and so hours. The ticket is what you need to purchase the shoes. They make you provide them your full name and telephone number.

One thing that I learned is that when you call over the phone. They WILL NEVER tell you if there are already people camping out. After they hand out the limited number of tickets they will tell you that they are getting them but they already sold out.

DAMN!!!

$1888.88 BIN IN CHINA

$500 BIN USA

On a side note. I think I might drive down to Philly to get these to avoid the hassles up here in NYC.

cus then on the next release he has to battle with the other people that kno of the spot. I know of another spot but charging 350 but has only 8.5 and 10.5 left.

These are already up on Ebay.

The hype and resellers are going to make me not even bother with these.

%21CDr09OgCWk%7E%24%28KGrHqQOKosE0fo9,BR%28BNPbgBj%21Gw%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Just because its a nice look....

kobe-low-1.jpg

kobe-low-2.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Low 'Kobe Bryant'

kobe-low-3.jpg

kobe-low-4.jpg

kobe-low-5.jpg

kobe-low-6.jpg

kobe-low-7.jpg

What do you guys think about this tee to go with the "Year of the Rabbit"? Haven't printed it yet because I'm having second thoughts on it.

good idea to hold off on printing that up....tho hype is gonna be wild, hopefully i can snatch a pair up

edit...Buy It Now...$1,888????
indifferent.gif

i just found another spot with YOTR...They got 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 left!!! These sure are going fast for what they're retailing...wow

FJC

Originally Posted by Force Jedi Capo

i just found another spot with YOTR...They got 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 left!!! These sure are going fast for what they're retailing...wow

FJC

put me on, i want these bad... are the stores in nyc? let me know something capo. 

Just found out some news. Don't know if I'm allowed to leak it yet but stay tuned. Please don't blast me for this. Just want to keep ya'll on your toes and make sure I'm not messing myself up.

whats taking ntny so long to release the wristbands. I need to find a 13. I am about to pull the trigger on 345 for a 13.. Is this a good price

Originally Posted by joekamel

Is Niketown Chicago getting these? The person I talked with earlier today didn't know.

I'm not sure about Nike Town, but HOH is getting them.

Back
Top Bottom