OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

ANY1 HAVE A RETAIL PRICE ON THE DUCK BOOT FORCES????......CANT SEEM TO FIND THESE ANYWHERE AND WAS THINKIN BOUT PULLING THE TRIGGER FROM A RESELLER BUT WANTED TO KNOW PRICE B4 I DO 2SEE HOW MUCH THERE TRYIN 2 RAPE ON THE PRICE.....THANKS

Is there a specific reason why the YOTR are retailing for $250? Are they using like ultra premium materials? I want them but im feeling kind of iffy right now.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE BROWN COLORWAY OF THE DUCK BOOTS???.....IM LOOKING FOR THOSE 2 BUT ONLY SEEM TO FIND THE BLACK 1S AVAILABLE.....THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO RELEASE BOTH COLORS @ THE SAME TIME???......

Looks like they are making these a Tier O release.....

kobe-x-nike-air-force-1-foamposite-eggplant-air-force-1-low-supreme-available-for-pre-order.jpg

They are up for pre-order now on kix-files.

^^^^^^^TIER O HOW LIMITED IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE???.....ANY LOCATION ON WHERE THEY MIGHT RELEASE???.....IS IT SAFE TO SAY PROBLEY ONLY IN LA????

More then likely, HOH and boutiques only.

But some sites try to create hype, so you really will not know until the week of RD.

^^^^ DAMN CAUSE I WAS THINKIN ABOUT PULLIN THE TRIGGER AS A KOBE FAN I REALLY WANT THESE BUT NOT SURE IF I SOULD WAIT IT OUT.....THOSE PRICES ARE KINDA CRAZY BUT WHO KNOWS IF I DONT GET THE CHANCE 2 GET EM FOR RETAIL WOULD I BE PAYING MORE RESELLER PRICES HERE IN THE U.S.??.......IF HOH LOCATIONS IS GONNA HAVE THEM THEN THERES MORE OF A CHANCE BUT IF ITS TIER O AND ONLY STORES IN LA ARE GONNA HAVE THEM THEN ITS A LONG SHOT IF YOUR ON THE EAST COAST LIKE MYSELF........SOME1 JUST TOLD ME TIER O IS ONLY LIKE A SELECT 8 OR SO STORES IN THE WHOLE U.S. THAT NIKE DISTRIBUTES THESE RELEASES TO........... HOW TRUE IS THIS?????

My HOH should be getting them YOTRs. Waiting to hear back from a few other people and spots.

FJC... Thanks for that info. hopefully my spots have my size.

Them KOBE Forces are something serious. I would not mind a pair but if its gonna be a TZ then its gonna be a hard one out here.
frown.gif

The "Kobe" All Star Pack is dropping 2/17
Low: $135.00
Foamposite High: $185
My sources tell me they are the Tier 0 All Star Air Forces this year. So, NikeTowns, 21 Mercer, HOH, etc.
This may be a problem.

FJC

i just got one more spot getting the YOTR I'll post it later this week i wanna make sure they get their pairs first but according to their inventory they're coming....

and i called both HOH's in RFM & 125th they told me they're not getting YOTRs don't hold me to that tho them fools either don't know wat they're talkin about or just haven't received them

Ok according to Vicki the girl who picked up @ HOH 125th "we don't have a date, so NO we're not getting them, but call back tonite" were her exact words

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Ok according to Vicki the girl who picked up @ HOH 125th "we don't have a date, so NO we're not getting them, but call back tonite" were her exact words
the foolery begins....

the foolery begins huh? u know wat i'ma just stay out of here.....find them how y'all find them good luck

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

the foolery begins huh? u know wat i'ma just stay out of here.....find them how y'all find them good luck
what i mean by that was HOH NY is always on some B.S.!!! They say they don't know or we're NOT getting them. But, let certain ppl on here call them....they get all the info. You took what i said the wrong way, bro

FJC

Back
Top Bottom