OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Only certain HOH's, and certain Niketowns are getting the YOTR's. Check their twitter and facebook pages.

Mostly mom/pops and boutiques.

NDC is suppose to get them, but we will see.

Any spots in in NYC have these now?

I know a lot of you don't like blowing up your spots so a PM would be appreciated

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Only certain HOH's, and certain Niketowns are getting the YOTR's. Check their twitter and facebook pages.

The @nikestore twitter said that the YOTRs aren't going to be on NDC.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

They also said the Jones Beach and BHM's from last year would not be on there either, and they were.

I called Nike, and gave them the product number, and they said they would be on there. Take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Any spots in in NYC have these now?

I know a lot of you don't like blowing up your spots so a PM would be appreciated
Same

They also said the Jones Beach and BHM's from last year would not be on there either, and they were.

I called Nike, and gave them the product number, and they said they would be on there. Take it for what its worth.
I just called and talked to a representative and he told me they were supposed to be released online, but for some reason that was changed and they are no longer going to be available online.

Although he told me that they were only releasing in three stores accross the entire U.S.
roll.gif

So we will see!

hoh said they probably get like 12 pairs, they didnt have them yet but i will go back in the morning to see whats up... im kind of over them already... i need to step my game up when it comes to knowing these mom/pops shops, or just spots period that will get heat like this

Been harrasing my connect for the last week,he said I'm good,but I'm not taking any chances,ill be there tomorrow early!

What's going on, I am trying to find a list of colourways of the holiday releases from 2006. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

What's good on yotr in the H? Seems lke aint nothing but peeps from up north in this thread... Does it mean easy copp from 1 of our 2 hoh? Dang! We shall c

Originally Posted by T2586

I just called and talked to a representative and he told me they were supposed to be released online, but for some reason that was changed and they are no longer going to be available online.

Although he told me that they were only releasing in three stores accross the entire U.S.
roll.gif

So we will see!
i think he meant nikestores and i believe thats a fact...NTNY, RF, SM and 21 Mercer...no other nike stores (at least according to their FB pages)

Originally Posted by jman772

roll.gif

So we will see!
i think he meant nikestores and i believe thats a fact...NTNY, RF, SM and 21 Mercer...no other nike stores (at least according to their FB pages)
Yeah I've only seen those Nike stores, a few HOHs, and some select mom and pop places getting them. Most places are getting like 10 pairs or so, and mom and pops aren't getting FSRs from what I hear. I also don't see them on NDC, so if you don't have your pair locked down, I guess it's gonna be an early morning.

roll.gif

So we will see!
^Correct!

I have a very very important request my fellow AF1 lovers. EVERYBODY (not just one) that has the USLU 1World AF1 can you please post detailed pics on here for me. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I made a statement a couple of months ago and people thought I was crazy. Thanks a mil.

These Year of the Rabbit AF1s aren't that serious. I would rather spend $200 on a pair of AF1 IDs or get another pair of Roosters.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I have a very very important request my fellow AF1 lovers. EVERYBODY (not just one) that has the USLU 1World AF1 can you please post detailed pics on here for me. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I made a statement a couple of months ago and people thought I was crazy. Thanks a mil.
I don't have detailed pictures, and my pair is at home right now while I'm at school, but what is this regarding?

roll.gif

So we will see!
So he meant three stores, but you named four?

Back
Top Bottom