OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Got a pair from Orlando. Collective me and my 2 boys basically copped half the stock (only 9 pairs we bought 4 together). Nike was very stingy with this release.
Hypebeast kids.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
you called me a hypebeast back when i was still in HS Joe.

Some things never change.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Quick question...how do the AF1 DuckBoots run? true to size?

What up Speedy
pimp.gif

People have told me I should get em' half a size up cause of the wool liner in the interior of the shoe.

Well got a sz 13 from hoh galleria... They said they only got a sz 13 and a 14.... Smh... Look good in person though....

I was thinking about going to HOH NJ good thing I didnt.... In NYC Atmos is getting them too. I wouldnt cop from Mercer because those dudes are shady as %%++. They are by far the worst place to go when it comes to limited releases.

Me and my dudes had Roosevelt Field Mall on lock 
laugh.gif
, Couple of dudes left real salty
ohwell.gif

s4qsew.jpg

I also had got my hands on a second pair by going upstairs to the Nike store..
3ppl didn't show up with their wristbands so i was able to cop a pair but then sold them right outside the store..
$$$ Talks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

you were number 1 right, I seen you.. people walked away unhappy...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
. Where'd you cop yours? Nike upstairs? or were you on the line with me?
nerd.gif

Nice pics btw, i needa step my camera game up

laugh.gif
99.9% of the people buying these are to flip.

of course and most are nter's, but I don't blame them..... nike continues to limit sneakers. I would like to have, but I can't justify myself paying over $350 for.

Originally Posted by andybricks

Is everywhere in NYC sold out?

Atmos is taking phone orders so they should still have some in larger sizes...  212-666-2242

they don't have anything bigger than a 10 and yes they are retail plus tax and shipping.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

That was me
laugh.gif
. Where'd you cop yours? Nike upstairs? or were you on the line with me?
nerd.gif

Nice pics btw, i needa step my camera game up
nah i was in line with you..

Originally Posted by bc60997

Atmos is taking phone orders so they should still have some in larger sizes...  212-666-2242

they don't have anything bigger than a 10 and yes they are retail plus tax and shipping.

Good Looks on the Atmos! I was able to get a pair for the Mrs. Now I need to find one in a 11.5-13. Keep the posts coming on stores that still have them. That way sneakers heads can get them without paying $500.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by bc60997

Good Looks on the Atmos! I was able to get a pair for the Mrs. Now I need to find one in a 11.5-13. Keep the posts coming on stores that still have them. That way sneakers heads can get them without paying $500.

No problem I love how some people post photos but are selling them all.  I can understand why people resell these, but just watch the market flood today.

Damn they look nice. Wanted to cop a sz 13 or 14 for myself but I had to work this morning. Congrats to all who managed to snag a pair

lol Atmos had 30 pair... HOH 11.. I was number one I got my 13 and I played it fair got back in line and copped more. Glad everyone got what they wanted..Before you ask 13 is my size.

Back
Top Bottom