OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Watch for the lock in 5....4.....3.....2....
roll.gif
roll.gif

[I hope you guys realize that your accounts will be banned if you try to sell outside of the buy/sell area.]

Feel like I accidentally got sent into a buy/sell/trade forum with everything going on in here...I hope everyone that wanted them got a pair or gets them reasonable

Am I missing something with the YOTR's?  
I mean, they're nice.....but damn....they're not THAT dope.  Is it just me?  

A few of you have already been placed on our 2 week vacation plan. It's obvious that some of y'all need reminders on our NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule....So without further ado...

NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Damn I had to pay resell everywhere is done... I payed 375 shipped it's better than what most clowns are trying to get for these.... These were/are must have kicks...

What's retail on dem duckboots held them yesterday they sure go hard.. 4got price tag thougj

What's retail on dem duckboots held them yesterday they sure go hard.. 4got price tag thougj

Just saw the duckboots in person last week, as soon as those hit the outlets I'll be all over them

they be on that bullish man in HOH willowbrook...they had more cause the employees grabbed their pairs and then they open up...i woke up, looked at the clock, it was 6am, n i said F it, back to bed....

Guys, I was just browsing Jimmy Jazz online and ran across some $500 AF1's but the quality of the materials look nice...any info on these and why they are $500 bucks?
181256decd470b9689af37c225c05c6ccd917cd.jpg

^^^Maybe it's a mistake,cause those are @ my local niketown for retail,they're sick in person,I'll be coppin a pair next week.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Am I missing something with the YOTR's?  
I mean, they're nice.....but damn....they're not THAT dope.  Is it just me?  

Nope, not just you.

Half the the people feening for these I never even seen buy forces or in any af1 thread. I guess hype will do that to people. These are nice but not 250 nice let alone what people paying on ebay. I guess should have got some to flip but didn't think af1 were still hype material considering classic pairs go for steals everyday on the bay.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Guys, I was just browsing Jimmy Jazz online and ran across some $500 AF1's but the quality of the materials look nice...any info on these and why they are $500 bucks?
181256decd470b9689af37c225c05c6ccd917cd.jpg
those are dope but for $500.00
smokin.gif

xilegacy wrote:
Half the the people feening for these I never even seen buy forces or in any af1 thread. I guess hype will do that to people. 

laugh.gif
 they gotta start someplace 
ohwell.gif

these forces just dropped and i like these better than the rabbits. they have surprisingly decent leather and an amazing nylon tongue. 

nx9q2v.jpg

^ u serious? while i don't doubt the leather used on those AF1's is up to par...the leather on the Rabbits feels like an official league baseball something i haven't seen in any air force for quite some time

on another note looks like i was right about those Kobe AF1's they did use that new vac tech i was talking about on it just as i suspected

they look decent, but it's a kobe shoe so i'm skippin it
IMG_4531.jpg

and this will be the only one i'll be getting cuz that strap came out awesome
pimp.gif
although i appreciate Nike giving us different high straps on each release this one has to be the best executed by far, and yes i'm still taking my scissors with me when i cop to cut that Kobe logo off the tongue right at the register, and i'm leavin it on Niketown's floor
happy.gif

http://
IMG_4548.jpg

and for y'all lookin A.Jays here in the city has the Brown Duck boot for retail almost scooped a pair this weekend they will be mine come release date

Back
Top Bottom