OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i had to do it fellas [emoji]128546[/emoji] couldn't resist em lol

i had to do it fellas [emoji]128546[/emoji] couldn't resist em lol

I just found these in my closet. I forgot I even had these bad boys. The escapes.

I love brown and white on AF-1s.

If I wasn't going ham with this color of the month pack, I would def pick up those crocs. I had those Escapes and beat them down. They were a favorite of mine at that time.

It's been awhile since I bought me a new pair, and these were the first shoes that got me into the sneaker game back when I was still in middle school.

And they just released some OG colorways recently too, I might have to pay attention to these sometime

So iridescents are releasing on ID for a 3rd time now? I thought it was only a euro/Japan release this time.

Btw black duckboot and lux lows are sitting on footlocker. Plenty of pairs. About to return pair of duckboots I bought to get for lesser later on.

Last edited:
I guess this is where those Nai Ke joints mysteriously disappeared, looks like they are resurfacing again on the 16 of October. Only location mentioned explicitly is Livestock which is a Toronto store and doesn't seem to imply directly a US offering again.

http://hypebeast.com/2015/10/nike-air-force-1-high-retro-qs-gym-red

Others have said that pairs were acquired at factory stores for as low as $60, but fail to post pics. So far not buying the hash wall claim. Could it be that US pairs were shipped to supply part of Canada's offering?

Last edited:
why would people lie about them showing up at outlets.

you'd be surprised with what shows up at outlets.... and never makes it to the floor 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom