OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wouldn't say lie, I think the tendency seems to be bigger than it seems. Spots with QS accounts who couldn't move the product could definitely gather at a outlet, but high doubt in the amounts alluded to. Probably only 6/12 pairs at most, but can see other spots getting more based on location and what moves according to tastes, but those are a dime a dozen.

Last edited:
Oh, and its the internet, people have lied about pretty insignificant stuff to warrant speculation. Gonna hit the Grapevine Mill outlet to see if I can find any and will snag up a pair if I do.

I guess this is where those Nai Ke joints mysteriously disappeared, looks like they are resurfacing again on the 16 of October. Only location mentioned explicitly is Livestock which is a Toronto store and doesn't seem to imply directly a US offering again.

http://hypebeast.com/2015/10/nike-air-force-1-high-retro-qs-gym-red

Others have said that pairs were acquired at factory stores for as low as $60, but fail to post pics. So far not buying the hash wall claim. Could it be that US pairs were shipped to supply part of Canada's offering?
Someone posted the number to an outlet here in TX and they had em but for 119 but if they made it to any clearance stores then the price could definitely be in that sub $100 range

Last edited:
saw the wht/ryl highs at my HoH. The quality is straight trash regarding leather smh

I guess this is where those Nai Ke joints mysteriously disappeared, looks like they are resurfacing again on the 16 of October. Only location mentioned explicitly is Livestock which is a Toronto store and doesn't seem to imply directly a US offering again.

http://hypebeast.com/2015/10/nike-air-force-1-high-retro-qs-gym-red

Others have said that pairs were acquired at factory stores for as low as $60, but fail to post pics. So far not buying the hash wall claim. Could it be that US pairs were shipped to supply part of Canada's offering?

I've noticed they have been popping up on overseas sites now. I guess Nike said, if y'all don't want em, we got customers who do elsewhere. Y'all better not sleep on this color of the month pack. If the Nai Ke move is any indication, they're not gonna hit clearance on NDC.

saw the wht/ryl highs at my HoH. The quality is straight trash regarding leather smh

I'll know for sure on Tuesday. Can't be THAT bad.

They're not GR bad, but just not as good as the white and silver remastered

My "gingham style" pair...cant wait for the camo pairs

From what I saw they are the exact same as the white/silver ones. Idk, maybe you just saw a bad pair...
Maybe. It was a display shoe. I'm just hoping the chocolate pair will be buttery

Oh, and its the internet, people have lied about pretty insignificant stuff to warrant speculation. Gonna hit the Grapevine Mill outlet to see if I can find any and will snag up a pair if I do.
Ipcs of the Nai Kes were posted on hash in the outlet thread right beside the fragment AT1s. Lowest I had seen was $90 though.

how long yall think the camo id option is gonna be available ? I want to to make one but nike releasing a hot pair every week. hard to save up

Just guessing, but I think until November. For the past couple of years they bring the Pendleton option out once it gets closer to Christmas. And if I remember correctly, the real tree camo and crinkled canvas came right before, both of those years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom