OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Very happy with these

The Walk In Closet in Paterson NJ has the red Naie Ke jawnz

what size were you trying to cop? Mines was 8.5 and the auction was at 105 and i felt like i was bidding against myself because the final price skyrocketed :smh:

AF1 all star id option will back online again on Oct 15th (according to NDC china) limited release

Last edited:
or just set the max bid to the highest amount u want to spend on them...
When you do that someone else will almost always outbid you causing either the price to go up unnecessarily and/or you to lose the auction. By using a service that keeps your bid secret until the last seconds, the current high bidder still thinks they're the highest bidder and won't increase their bids, causing you to win the item for less than by entering your maximum bid in advance which causes bidding wars and ever increasing prices.

Last edited:

Finally got down to the mall. The navy suede pair for men are hideous. They look old and faded. Leather tongue doesn't help and the laces are different. How could Nike mess up something so easy?

When you do that someone else will almost always outbid you causing either the price to go up unnecessarily and/or you to lose the auction. By using a service that keeps your bid secret until the last seconds, the current high bidder still thinks they're the highest bidder and won't increase their bids, causing you to win the item for less than by entering your maximum bid in advance which causes bidding wars and ever increasing prices.

Unless of course their high bid is higher than the last second bid you place......

wow thats pretty crazy, is it illegal?

Back
Top Bottom