OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Had to switch a couple things... These are butta, no complaints here

Last edited:
I just wish those olive ducks would've stuck to the script with the brown sections instead of black. They would've been a for sure thing if they had.

My Royals came in. The leather quality is the same as the white/silvers. I'm happy with them. The royal is very royal.

When you do that someone else will almost always outbid you causing either the price to go up unnecessarily and/or you to lose the auction. By using a service that keeps your bid secret until the last seconds, the current high bidder still thinks they're the highest bidder and won't increase their bids, causing you to win the item for less than by entering your maximum bid in advance which causes bidding wars and ever increasing prices.
wow thats pretty crazy, is it illegal?
Totally legal. You want your fellow bidders to have as little information about you as possible. Everything they know about you -- including your early bids -- can be used against you. So that's why you only submit a bid at the very end of the auction. It's called "auction sniping." As long as you know what the item is worth and you set your bid a little bit above that, chances are that you won't be outbid by the early bidders.

I have successfully used a free desktop program called JBidwatcher to do this. It automatically submits your bid, notifies you when the auction goes above your potential bid, and lets you set how close to the end of the auction to submit your bid.

Last edited:
Early bidding most of the times sets you up for failure. I literally bid as close as 4 seconds tops till auction ends.

Anyone know at what time the new id options will go up?

Finally got down to the mall. The navy suede pair for men are hideous. They look old and faded. Leather tongue doesn't help and the laces are different. How could Nike mess up something so easy?

I wished those white/gum came out just a couple months early

Last edited:
[h1]Air Jordan 1 Inspires a Trio of “J-Pack” Air Force 1 Lows[/h1]
We’ve seen it a time  or two  on the Dunk, a logical fit considering the model’s similarity to the AJ1, but now the Swoosh’s most iconic model will don the Air Jordan 1-inspired “J-Pack” motif.

The Nike Air Force 1 J-Pack  will start out in three colorways — black/red, black/yellow and black/white — each donning the OG color-blocking of the Air Jordan 1. Sure, only one of these colorways actually utilizes an original palette — the “Bred” edition, of course — but with a black leather-based upper, contrast color on the heel, Swoosh and toebox, and a white midsole, these have Air Jordan 1  written all over them.

Take a look at the first three colorways of the Nike Air Force 1 J-Pack  below, and stay tuned to Nikeblog.com for a firm release date

Images & Info Via nikeblog

Back
Top Bottom