OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Said out loud while watching "Akeelah and the Bee" with my daughters... "oh my GOD those are nice! Fire!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
nice ty, I made the damn near exact pair in hi form with yellow eyelets and sole

Last edited:

I want these but have no idea how I would rock these lol

Need to pull the trigger on a pair before the options are gone. So hard to decide lol.

Last edited:

id's came
I wanted to ask how many of y'all did a FULL iridescent pair?.....i did a low and a mid and the top of the toe box part are horribly done, they were creased and mangled rite out the box!!!!....my mids are the worst 1 shoe has like a crater on the top of the toe cap!!!...any1 else have these problems??

I wanted to ask how many of y'all did a FULL iridescent pair?.....i did a low and a mid and the top of the toe box part are horribly done, they were creased and mangled rite out the box!!!!....my mids are the worst 1 shoe has like a crater on the top of the toe cap!!!...any1 else have these problems??

Everyone had that problem.

Quality was crap, I wore my full iridescent pair once and the material is DONE. Worst NikeID by far.

I seriously can't with those his Ty did. Dude has always had a great eye for design and IDs etc, those up there I'd say are in his top 5 all time, the colors and textures all look perfect together.

I had an interview a little over a month ago at headquarters for an APLM (associate product line manager) job with Nike Basketball Footwear. I'm more so into the process after design so the job was right up my alley doing color ways, stories, briefs, etc. Interview went well but ultimately they ended up going with an internal candidate. I'll get the next one tho.

Last edited:
The interview process is an interesting one. It was a panel interview with 4 people from your potential department and you're giving a project to present a few days before they fly you out. Just gotta be patient and wait it out. It'll happen. Thanks fellas!

2013s Pendleton IDs today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom