OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

That brown leather is serious. Nice with the rolled edges. I have a pair with similar blocking on the way too.

Another Pendleton ID today.

The interview process is an interesting one. It was a panel interview with 4 people from your potential department and you're giving a project to present a few days before they fly you out. Just gotta be patient and wait it out. It'll happen. Thanks fellas!

2013s Pendleton IDs today.

Two thumbs up... for the outfit (I love Levi's) and for your interview attitude. Keep your head up and keep mining your network for interviews.

I just started a new job a couple weeks ago, so my interview process is still fresh in my memory. I had three  on-site interviews with a big hi-tech company that starts with the letter "G", but no offers. A completely different opportunity came up at a different company, and it has turned out to be really good for my present situation.

Got my iridescent in and love them .... Definitely going to crease easy, might just get some force fields

Kind of want another pair with the colored bottom so I don't have to wait til spring to wear my white bottoms lol

@donjuan513  great attitude about it but, I'm sure you'll keep your head up. Just curious, did you use big thunder multi on the highs or pecos multi on them? Your iDs are always so sick man.

Back
Top Bottom