OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These were sitting at my neighbors house for almost a week. Finally let me get my kicks.

i know its a longshot but anyone know where i can still get sz11 flax highs?

Check your local mall if you can't find them online. They are all over ATL so i know you could stock locate them in lets say a footlocker and have them ship to you.

That's a nice ID. Black denim, leather swoosh and gum sole?

Hmmm...

Guess I'll be ordering another pair of highs. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys, 

I've got a question about the toe region on the outside of the shoe, I've got a bad a habit of resting my foot right on the tip of my toes when I'm standing up, and on my current pair of Nikes, the color has worn off, exposing the white surface underneath. Does the AF1 have the same problem?

Hey guys, 

I've got a question about the toe region on the outside of the shoe, I've got a bad a habit of resting my foot right on the tip of my toes when I'm standing up, and on my current pair of Nikes, the color has worn off, exposing the white surface underneath. Does the AF1 have the same problem?
im guessing this problem occurs when walking also, almost like bad toe drag but without the draggin? I think the soles for AF1's are that solid color all the way through so no white will show.

I myself have a problem with the outsides of my heels (im sure a lot of people can relate) the outside heels gets the most wear without even dragging my heels. Ive seen this a lot of NDS/used pairs i have purchased so i know im not the only one.

im guessing this problem occurs when walking also, almost like bad toe drag but without the draggin? I think the soles for AF1's are that solid color all the way through so no white will show.

I myself have a problem with the outsides of my heels (im sure a lot of people can relate) the outside heels gets the most wear without even dragging my heels. Ive seen this a lot of NDS/used pairs i have purchased so i know im not the only one.
Thanks. I've also heard that these require some weekly maintenance, can you elaborate on that?

Thanks. I've also heard that these require some weekly maintenance, can you elaborate on that?
maybe youve heard that colorways that feature a white midsole will get dirty very easily if not careful? Clean after every use and theyll stay the color they came. Another is the toe box creasing, which there is no going around unless u walked like a marching soldier everytime u wore them lol. When u take them off for the day just stuff them with paper towels (what i do) or something of that sort to keep the box looking nice.

Last edited:
Not really sure which swoosh color to go with for this design...

Also considering these two as well.

Back
Top Bottom