OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yo i only got 2 pairs of Highs and still dont know what is the correct/most comfortable way to lace them... can someone show me whats the best way to lace them?

Yo i only got 2 pairs of Highs and still dont know what is the correct/most comfortable way to lace them... can someone show me whats the best way to lace them?

The normal way? If you don't want them laced all the way up stop at the "flex point" of your foot. Likely at the 7th set of eyelets.

Don't know about those, pendleton options way better. Don't even come close to the bhm air force 1 posites

Last edited:
The normal way? If you don't want them laced all the way up stop at the "flex point" of your foot. Likely at the 7th set of eyelets.
na im at like 7th right now with both my pairs and it just looks stupid to me IMO, should i go up to the 8th one?

Would if i could but cant afford them right now. Only pair i can find on ebay, if any 13's want them nows ur chance

Last edited:
My Pendleton joints just came in today. I wish I would have changed the laces and the eyelets but they are nice nonetheless. :smokin

I"m going to do another pair but I'm going to utilize that brown leather this stuff is butter.

Last edited:
Yeah, those laces are throwing them off. It's an easy fix though, throw in some dark navy laces and you're good.

Anybody seen an all leather pair yet from these pendleton options ? Seeing the leather on these ids make me wanna get an all leather pair.

im not buying, but decided to try n add to cart at release and still waiting in line. they look clean but i still have my jones beach, and id personally never rock pink anyways

For a while now I read through this post and never posting anything so I snapped a shot of the Pendleton IDs to share. I missed out on the last Pendleton and defiantly wanted to make something this time around. They came in today and this is the results. Also in the background is my last two IDs.

Back
Top Bottom