OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

That toe box looks weird on those tans. Wearing chocolate in the rain today, hopefully they don't melt :smile:

leather on leather on leather

If the lining is anything like that on the NikeLab Flight 89s you'll probably hate them. Its not even leather, more like vinyl and not very comfortable.

Still considering returning the pair I got because of this.

I'm sure they are similar materials. My concern with the lining was for sizing purposes, but sorry you hate them.

The flight 89 are worth $100, so I would return them if I paid retail too.

leather on leather on leather

Is that your pic? If so how's sizing?

I second this. You have to be crazy to this k you're different by wearing Nike's anyway.

somewhat old topic but cats get caught up in how hard it was to get said shoe and numbers but forget that it was hard to get because millions of people tried for it and hundreds of thousands bought it

its even harder to wear older releases cause they're retro'ing, re-releasing and restocking shoes every week now

what can you do?

at this point you just have to address it, make fun of it and keep it moving

now when i see someone wearing the same shoe as me i usually say, "nice shoes" lol

luckily most shoes dont do it for me which is why i go so hard on ids

Last edited:
lol people saying that this isn't vachetta tan leather-pretty sure the material is similar to the pinnacle 1s too.

should be

it's a type of leather not a color although the color is also distinct

it's untreated italian leather that stains and also darkens in sunlight

but I'm sure people who have them know better than I do

Last edited:
Anyone know why this CB release retailed for so much? I can only assume because some many diff materials were used no?

lol people saying that this isn't vachetta tan leather-pretty sure the material is similar to the pinnacle 1s too.

Nike uses vachetta as a color. It's the same vachetta they used on the NikeLab Flight '89. It's not the same as the pinnacle AJ1 which got the good stuff.

somewhat old topic but cats get caught up in how hard it was to get said shoe and numbers but forget that it was hard to get because millions of people tried for it and hundreds of thousands bought it

its even harder to wear older releases cause they're retro'ing, re-releasing and restocking shoes every week now

what can you do?

at this point you just have to address it, make fun of it and keep it moving

now when i see someone wearing the same shoe as me i usually say, "nice shoes" lol

luckily most shoes dont do it for me which is why i go so hard on ids

Well its easy for me. Caring about that stuff is childish if you ask me. It's not what you wear. It's how you wear it anyway.

Last edited:
It's how you wear it anyway.
QFMT!

After wearing the white chocolates for a full day out of the box from shopping to bar hopping I woke this morning and doubled up. Are all the remastered come with the same leather?I also see the chocolate/white retails for 120. Maybe because the other colors didn't sell as well?

So far all the remastereds that I have are of the same quality leather. Can't say it enough though, the Pendleton leather options put that leather to shame. I know that's saying a lot.

Back
Top Bottom